Starfleet Veteran
# 21
06-08-2013, 05:35 AM
Its true, cats have very good taste, infact they attain a level of refinement most humans lack. As for where you can order, I recomend the bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-kFEvXhU0
My Ferasan speaks out on Nerfing his stuff.
Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC_Cat hug_No to ARC!
Captain
# 22
06-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
Its true, cats have very good taste, infact they attain a level of refinement most humans lack. As for where you can order, I recomend the bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-kFEvXhU0
So I can go to a bar and order fresh cat-meat... Cool.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
06-08-2013, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Facepaw =U.U=
Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC_Cat hug_No to ARC!
Career Officer
# 24
06-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Cat tends to be stringy, dog has more red meat and is very tender.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 25
06-08-2013, 08:38 AM
Why do cats headbut us while we are sleeping and would it be rude to return the favor?

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
06-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
Why do cats headbut us while we are sleeping and would it be rude to return the favor?

A cat is basically a very affectionate animal to things it trusts and loves. While rubbing and bumping its head does scent you with glands to show ownership of something or someone very important to it, for a person to recieve this is basically the best honor they can dispose upon you, as it shows trust and true affection. The fact that they would be comfortable enough around you to leave themselves vulnerable, like a cat/kitten falling asleep in your arms or hand, is a sign that you have won thier heart. But also its how they get you up ^^ If they bump and purr, thats a cat trying to be as sweet as possible to wake you up, or get food, attention, etc. Because in the cat world, head bumping between 2 cats is a way to passify each other.

...but if your cat wakes you like "Simons Cat" does, then theres probably not much between you. XD

ALSO:
But if this trust is ever broken, the cat most likely will never trust humans again, due to the memory of a heart breaking betrayal in thier minds. Dogs can roll over and forgive if struck by a rolled up newspaper, and shy back to you, a cat wont lend its heart a 2nd time.

Last edited by catstarsto; 06-08-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Career Officer
# 27
06-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Does homogenized lowfat milk really give kittens gas?

Career Officer
# 28
06-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
A cat is basically a very affectionate animal to things it trusts and loves. While rubbing and bumping its head does scent you with glands to show ownership of something or someone very important to it, for a person to recieve this is basically the best honor they can dispose upon you, as it shows trust and true affection. The fact that they would be comfortable enough around you to leave themselves vulnerable, like a cat/kitten falling asleep in your arms or hand, is a sign that you have won thier heart. But also its how they get you up ^^ If they bump and purr, thats a cat trying to be as sweet as possible to wake you up, or get food, attention, etc. Because in the cat world, head bumping between 2 cats is a way to passify each other.

...but if your cat wakes you like "Simons Cat" does, then theres probably not much between you. XD
True most of the headbuts were in the morning after he couldn't wake my wife up to feed him, but he also would sit on the top of the couch by my head and headbut me and lick my ear so I guess he liked me too.

Starfleet Veteran
# 29
06-08-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
Does homogenized lowfat milk really give kittens gas?
Every creature is designed to be nurtured by the milk of its own species, just like a cows milk wouldnt digest well in a human babys stomach, milk from an outside source, processed and who knows what else, isnt healthy for a kitten. Thier digestion system will not be able to break it down correctly and yes, there will be gas, bloating and a real difficult time for it. if thier is no avaiable mother to nurse it, certain special formulas can do, that can emulate the specific neutrients and fat content the kitten needs, but not being natural there still will be some discomfort digesting.

But as much as the cliche of giving adult cats milk seems natural, it can cause digestive problems for them too. Water will due.
Career Officer
# 30
06-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Every creature is designed to be nurtured by the milk of its own species, just like a cows milk wouldnt digest well in a human babys stomach, milk from an outside source, processed and who knows what else, isnt healthy for a kitten. Thier digestion system will not be able to break it down correctly and yes, there will be gas, bloating and a real difficult time for it. if thier is no avaiable mother to nurse it, certain special formulas can do, that can emulate the specific neutrients and fat content the kitten needs, but not being natural there still will be some discomfort digesting.

But as much as the cliche of giving adult cats milk seems natural, it can cause digestive problems for them too. Water will due.
Are you lactose intolerant?