Republic Veteran
# 1 Borg outfit
06-02-2013, 02:12 AM
I just bought the lobi store borg boff, bringing my total borg crew count up to four. I am pleased. I now have my own miniature collective! Looks great as an away team. Two questions however.

1) Why does the Lobi store Borg Sci Boff not given the option to wear the borg outfit that the other borg boffs have?

2) Why isn't the Seven of Nine outfit available to Romulans that have allied with the Federation? I can understand outfits, such as the oddy and race outfits, being denied from Romulan access, but why that one? I'm really wanting to get the eye/hand part so I can slap em on my toon and really play the part.

Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
Member since early 2011
Member of Lag Industries ~ http://lagfleet.enjin.com/
Lieutenant
# 2
06-02-2013, 02:50 AM
I have wondered the same thing about the Seven of Nine outfit. I've bought it, why can't my Romulans use it? For one of them, it would fit the concept perfectly.
Captain
# 3
06-02-2013, 04:56 AM
True about boffs and characters for example why cant fed romulans wear federation uniforms.There were romulans in the movies with federation uniforms...same for boffs .Not only that would make the entire thing more realistic but romulans would have more options .At the moment all romulans look like they just exit the factory lol
Career Officer
# 4
06-02-2013, 05:32 AM
Yup.. same with the Fed BO, that you'll get for reaching level 4 of the Marauding category (KDF).. you even can't change that BO at all!!!

STO has some of the strangest restrictions/bugs when it comes to outfits and character modifications and I really hope this will change one day!!!
"My people have a reputation for arrogance. I'm afraid it's well-earned."

Republic Veteran
# 5
06-02-2013, 08:12 AM
It's just a bit irksome that I have to redo all my boffs clothing to match, because one can't fit with the norm. They NEED to match! Need it!

Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
Member since early 2011
Member of Lag Industries ~ http://lagfleet.enjin.com/
Empire Veteran
# 6
06-04-2013, 07:36 AM
the funny part is as a liberated romulan female, i can use the seven of nine eye pieces and hand thingy....
Captain
# 7
06-04-2013, 03:59 PM
I also noticed that buying the Lobi store borg for my federation character....she does not have any of the Romulan Republic uniforms available, or the Tal Shiar uniform, just civilian and zen store clothing items.

So think of it this way, no matter how bizarre some of the clothing restrictions are on her for Romulan Republic players, it is worse if you are KDF or Federation and buy her.
Lieutenant
# 8
06-08-2013, 08:58 AM
I swear the Romulans not being able to use the c-store costumes of the faction they're aligned to has to be some sort of weird bug. I don't get it.