Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Gameplay
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 11
06-08-2013, 12:42 PM
The Bortasqu' and Oddy uniforms are not bugged, they can only be equiped if you are a member of that faction, which as a Romulan you're not. Your allied Boffs however can use the uniforms because they are members of the said allied faction.

About the Omega/Honor Guard armor it could possibly be a bug, but I think there's far more chance it's working as intended so Romulans will get their own versions that are in the works as mentioned by mr.Stahl in the latest 'Ask Cryptic'.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 12
06-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
The Bortasqu' and Oddy uniforms are not bugged, they can only be equiped if you are a member of that faction, which as a Romulan you're not. Your allied Boffs however can use the uniforms because they are members of the said allied faction.

About the Omega/Honor Guard armor it could possibly be a bug, but I think there's far more chance it's working as intended so Romulans will get their own versions that are in the works as mentioned by mr.Stahl in the latest 'Ask Cryptic'.
While Maco and Honour Guard are faction specific, Omega is not. Its supposed to be a cross faction set, so why cant Romulans get it?

Also, this should be in the BUG REPORTS section.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
06-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
While Maco and Honour Guard are faction specific, Omega is not. Its supposed to be a cross faction set, so why cant Romulans get it?

Also, this should be in the BUG REPORTS section.
Ah, sorry, I ment M.A.C.O. and yet wrote Omega.
Yeah, that would probably be a bug/glitch.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 14
06-23-2013, 12:42 PM
Checked on Tribble, The mark XI costumes and armors work with my fed allied tactical.

Both Omega and Maco work fine.
Captain
# 15
06-23-2013, 03:16 PM
WHen/If the Romulan version of MACO/KHG hits and it's not some sleek dark green suit with traces of a Raptor influence I will be VERY disappointed.
Captain
# 16
06-23-2013, 05:53 PM
I think they just have their allies armors.
Rihannsu
# 17
06-23-2013, 05:57 PM
As a sidenote, I invested in the Romulan Embassy Senator robes and that one doesn't show anywhere either.

Despite them being, y'know, Romulan Senator Robes. Robes that D'Tan has no trouble wearing. >_>;
Mhae ir-Virinat t'Rillas, R.R.W Llei'hmne
Career Officer
# 18
06-23-2013, 06:11 PM
I had this problem too, and I think I know the workaround solution to the bug.

Any costumes that require you to change the "uniform" drop down currently don't work if you're in a fleet, because that drop down covers it up. If you're in a fleet currently, try to quit it briefly to make a new uniform.

Not an ideal solution, but it solved the problem when I went to try to make some off-duty outfits on my Romulan.
Ensign
# 19
06-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Your workaround definitly works for the formal and off-duty outfits. I tried that but there was no sight of the omega costume. So I think we will have to sit this one out^^
Captain
# 20
06-25-2013, 03:25 AM
Are you fed or kdf allied?