Ensign
# 71
06-06-2013, 10:17 AM
I just thought i'd thank you for the power spreadsheet. It's really useful, although if you did get it into an app, that would be even cooler.
Rihannsu
# 72
06-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noooooooooo14 View Post
I just thought i'd thank you for the power spreadsheet. It's really useful, although if you did get it into an app, that would be even cooler.
You're welcome. I'd love to make it into an app, but I don't know the first thing about that. Perhaps some day I'll learn those skills.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 06-06-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Rihannsu
# 73
06-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Greetings Captains!

I'm happy to announce the release of PowerCalc vLoR.2.00. This version should now properly display Romulan power, among many other fixes (see below). I've also updated the Primer in the OP to reflect LoR features. Use the link in the OP to download the latest version.

Release Notes:
- Corrected the "Efficient" formula for M/AM Warp Cores to match in-game results.
- Fixed the calculations/display for Romulan ship power (maxing at 160 possible power).
- Added stats for Tal Shiar Adapted Borg Warp Core.
* As far as it's power effects, it's an Overcharged core with a [A->W] tag.
- Fixed Aegis Deflector which wasn't showing it's Shield Power boost.
- Removed Efficient from Advanced Fleet Engines (they don't actually have Efficient).
- Fixed a Calculation that was erroneously showing a power buff when "n/a" was selected.
- Updated forumae for Breen and Jem'Hadar Engines to make more efficient.
- Rework serveral formulae on the Calculation page to make them more efficient.
- Addeds ship stats for Haakona (Assault Command Mode) and Haakona (Guardian Command Mode) under the Romulan ship list.
- Modified various lists to removed invalid options based on other choices.
- Various formatting and layout changes.
- Added stats for Nukura Particle Converter Console and Impulse Engines.
* Note: These stats are from non-confirmed sources, so have not been verified.

I would really appreciate your feedback.

Enjoy!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Ensign
# 74 Here's my 2 cents
06-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
You're welcome. I'd love to make it into an app, but I don't know the first thing about that. Perhaps some day I'll learn those skills.
You could just ask someone to make it into an app (for iTunes or Computer) for you. Then we'd get an App, and you'd get the opportunity to learn how to make it into an app, plus, if you made it into an iTunes app, some money out of it.

EDIT: And about your previous post, #73, Which stats are from an unconfirmed source? And I still love the calculator, btw.

Last edited by noooooooooo14; 06-07-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Rihannsu
# 75
06-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noooooooooo14 View Post
...EDIT: And about your previous post, #73, Which stats are from an unconfirmed source? And I still love the calculator, btw.
The stats for the Nukura Particle Converter Console and Impulse Engines are unconfirmed. I got them from a photo I found via a Google Image Search, and that pic may have been from Pre-LoR Tribble. Further, I usually prefer to be able to get my hands on something and try it out myself. Hence though I feel they are probably right, they are unconfirmed at this time.

Captain
# 76
06-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Greetings Captains!

I'm happy to announce the release of PowerCalc vLoR.2.00.
You sure the link to version 2.0 is correct?

The zip file has version 0.0 still, and when I tried to input my power levels, it was still off.
Rihannsu
# 77
06-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
You sure the link to version 2.0 is correct?

The zip file has version 0.0 still, and when I tried to input my power levels, it was still off.
First of all many thanks lordhavelock for your hard work

I have the same problem: in the latest .zip there is still the 0.00 release, dated 05/22/13

best regards.
Rihannsu
# 78
06-09-2013, 04:02 AM
I'm not sure what happened, but I just recreated the zip and uploaded it. Please re-try downloading and let me know how it goes.

Rihannsu
# 79
06-09-2013, 04:08 AM
Quote:
I'm not sure what happened, but I just recreated the zip and uploaded it. Please re-try downloading and let me know how it goes.
Many thanks, it's ok now
Rihannsu
# 80
06-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmw View Post
Many thanks, it's ok now
Fantastic!

Let me know how the new version works for you.