Captain
My older toons have multiple reward pieces from the old nukera daily. When I do the upgrade turn-in for one of the items, the upgrade option for that item disappears. Is it gone forever, IE a one-time only upgrade?

If so, can we make the items unbound or at least account-bound, so that we can get some other kind of use from the duplicate reward pieces? I would hate to think that the old rewards are now useless.
Captain
# 2
06-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Bumped and seconded. Just ran into this today and annoyed by the fact. Opened many old Elite boxes to get a full set, but in the process ended up with 6 extra suits. It didn't bother me at the time because I thought I'd be able to at least turn them all in and get something useful. Now I've got a bunch of environmental suits I have zero use for. Let me trade them in already.
Career Officer
# 3
06-09-2013, 10:35 PM
You are not upgrading them at all.

The project permanently removes one of the leveless set item from your inventory in exchange for giving you 50 Nukara Marks. Can only be done once.
Lieutenant
# 4
06-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Unless you have the Lobi crystalline armor set. that gets upgraded.
Captain
# 5
06-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
You are not upgrading them at all.

The project permanently removes one of the leveless set item from your inventory in exchange for giving you 50 Nukara Marks. Can only be done once.
Right. I'm not trying to upgrade. I've got 6 spacesuits that I don't need and I'd happily trade in 5 of them if I could. Its the 'can only be done once' thing thats the issue.
Career Officer
# 6
07-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Bump. I didn't see this before I posted my own thread about this.

Very annoying. I have a few pieces across toons that I can't get rid of apart from vendor trash.

With the old borg tech at least they were converted into marks.

This should be a simple fix really. I just don't understand the reasoning why it is one time only.
Inner Circle / HoBO
Gardiner, Suval, Thran
Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
Decis, Vesok
Captain
# 7
07-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
This should be a simple fix really
I don't think it's going to get a "fix", considering that it was intended to be a one-time thing, according to the patchnotes:

Quote:

Players that have previously earned the levelless version of the Tholian Ground set from Tholian Requisition boxes may complete a reputation project once for each piece of this set.

These projects allow you to exchange the set item for 50 Nukara Marks, for a potential total of 150 Marks.
These projects are available at Tier 0 in the reputation.
Career Officer
# 8
07-07-2013, 02:42 PM
True, it would not be a fix. Rather good will on Cryptic's part to change this.

In the end it would be a modest reward for time already invested at Nukara.
Inner Circle / HoBO
Gardiner, Suval, Thran
Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
Decis, Vesok
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-05-2013, 08:48 AM
there needs to be an option for the crystalline sword, pretty much retroactively made me waste lobi by making a better rep store version.