Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ensign
# 1 DOFFs Unavailable
06-10-2013, 06:21 PM
I've searched through the existing threads and don't seem to find a satisfactory answer so I'll post it here. When doing DOFF missions I've had several occasions come up where particular DOFFs are required to complete a mission. That being said I will have no other DOFF missions currently active and several DOFFs that could possibly fill the role of what is required, but even without using the First Officer it only gives me access to certain DOFFs. For example I will be running the mission to Fabricate Prototype Console From Alien Artifact which requires all engineering slots to be filled for the success rate at Green, Blue, and Purple Quality to increase. I have several DOFFs to fill each of those roles at varying levels, but even not using the First Officer suggestions, I only have access to a Security DOFF, an Engineering DOFF, and so on. As I said I have access to other engineering DOFFs and this is without any other DOFF missions running. Am I doing something wrong or does anyone have any suggestions? This is getting quite frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.