Career Officer
# 21
06-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagiow View Post
personally I never thought the federation tutorial was that bad. sounds like a high priority any time you(dstahl) talk about it when really it isn't. wouldn't the time be better spent working on end game? stfs, feature episodes for all, pvp ?
Who gives a flying **** about some stupid tutorial that nobody ever even needs past their first week in STO?! If at all.

Dstahl, just fix stuff, for a change! Make it so my station boffs visit my bridge again; fix skill respec; fix the tailor. Etc.

Quote:
also why is account bound lobi not possible? the resistance to changing it from character bound to account bound makes no sense what so ever.
Why take your money once, when they can take it twice!?
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
06-10-2013, 07:27 PM
what happen to the interview during the live broadcast you said the interview was 2 hours 45 minutes, what happened to the rest
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
06-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Love the reaction I got out of Dan.
The first 30 seconds or so sum up my joy.
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
NO TO ARC!!!
4 Year Veteran
Captain
# 24
06-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Seems they have took down the interview as all I get is 404 not found
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Starfleet Veteran
# 25
06-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Seems they have took down the interview as all I get is 404 not found
Ahh sweet Irony, nothing on the page and it's supposed to be an interview with dstahl saying nothing as usual. God I love the interwebz....

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Republic Veteran
# 26
06-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Who gives a flying **** about some stupid tutorial that nobody ever even needs past their first week in STO?! If at all.

Dstahl, just fix stuff, for a change! Make it so my station boffs visit my bridge again; fix skill respec; fix the tailor. Etc.

Why take your money once, when they can take it twice!?
when you put it like that the devs do seem like ferengi going by the rules of acquisition lol

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Fe...of_Acquisition
Lieutenant
# 27
06-11-2013, 01:31 AM
What's wrong with the fed tutorial? add some of the tooltips you have in the KDF one and tah-dah, an all new tutorial in par with what you've done for the other factions. The story is fine and the duration is ok, so why putting so much effort in it?

Last edited by dieutoutpuissant; 06-11-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
06-11-2013, 02:25 AM
im useing google n all i get is BOOM 404! Page not found, sorry but by others comments its not worth my time any way
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Career Officer
# 29
06-11-2013, 02:30 AM
You know at this point in the game, why does the tutorial have to get refixed.. how many times do they have to redo the starting of the game.. I understand for new players but theyve gone back and fixed it how many times now, going on 3?

Lets move on and work on something end game rather start game.. thats were most of the player base is.. just feedback here.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 30
06-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
New players do (and you should, too). We only have one chance at a first impression, and if someone can't get through the tutorial because they are confused or do not enjoy their experience during it, the chances of them continuing to play is quite low.

New players who complete the tutorial and continue to play from there equates to growth for the game -- growth leads to new content, systems, ships, costumes, etc.; more expansions; more seasons; and a long, healthy life for the game.

A strong tutorial, like the new Romulan and Klingon tutorial, for the Federation will only lead to what I mentioned above, and I think we can all agree we would love for much more of it.

So, who cares about the tutorial? We all should

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment