Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward > Captain's Table (RP)
Login

Career Officer
# 11
06-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*ESD*

Transporter officer 1: Now now, looks who's transporting?

Transporter officer 2: That's the strange Admiral, isn't it?

Transporter officer 1: Yeah, it is. I've heard some tall tales about him. There was some incident with him a few years ago.

Transporter officer 2: Energizing.

*The matter stream forms and Voporak materializes on the pad*

Transporter officer 1: Morning, Admiral.

*Voporak glances at them, before walking out of the transporter room without a word*

Transporter officer 2: Quirky fellow, isn't he?

*Voporak has no particular objective in mind, walking to the club. He goes to the bar*

Voporak: Romulan ale.

*He takes the glass and sits in a dark corner, at a table by himself, appearing to others as if he needs someone to brighten up his day.*
OOC: oh i got to do this lol

Timothy is at the club just finishing up his breakfast as he is drinking his saurian brandy. He notices the admiral sit down and he walks over to him.

Timothy: well now you look like you have been in the dumps on qonos and back sir. Want to talk about it over a drink i still have tons of time before my ship is ready
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 12
06-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC: oh i got to do this lol

Timothy is at the club just finishing up his breakfast as he is drinking his saurian brandy. He notices the admiral sit down and he walks over to him.

Timothy: well now you look like you have been in the dumps on qonos and back sir. Want to talk about it over a drink i still have tons of time before my ship is ready
*Voporak swishes his glass and looks up*

Voporak: Ok, I'll talk. You're a Captain then, aren't you? Taking a new starship out? Mind if I ask where?

OOC: Going to bed now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.

Last edited by voporak; 06-10-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Career Officer
# 13
06-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Quote:
*Voporak swishes his glass and looks up*

Voporak: Ok, I'll talk. You're a Captain then, aren't you? Taking a new starship out? Mind if I ask where?

OOC: Going to bed now.
Timothy sips his drink

Timothy: right now i have no idea if my suspicions are correct it will be out in the beta usra sector or the romulan border.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 14
06-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Timothy sips his drink

Timothy: right now i have no idea if my suspicions are correct it will be out in the beta usra sector or the romulan border.
Voporak: Doing endless patrol missions on some outpost, no doubt. I've seen it happen to so many new ships with eager captains. Myself, I cannot remember the last time Starfleet gave me a mission. I just go wherever I want. No, no, I'm not one of the Admirals that sits behind a desk all day like poor Quinn over there.
Quote:
Quote:
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
06-11-2013, 11:06 AM
*Earth Orbit, U.S.S. Bunker Hill, parked outside the Manheim Temporal Research Laboratory.

Soval is in the Bunker Hill's massive Hangar below the Runabout Pad as the U.S.S. Yellowstone is lifted down into the bay. He stands and watches as cadets from the Academy are led off the Shuttle and directed to Ores, the ship's Ferengi Operations Officer, who starts to welcome them aboard. He then sees a man wearing a Starfleet Jupiter-5 Service Jacket step off the shuttle, wearing Captain's pips. The man walks over to him before giving Soval a Vulcan salute.*

Ryan: Live Long, and Prosper, Admiral Soval.

*Soval returns the salute.*

Soval: Peace, and long life, Captain.

*The two walk together out of the bay, with Ryan examining every crevice of the ship.*

Your first time aboard an Aventine-Class, Captain?

Ryan: First time aboard any of the Vesta-Classes. On the Victorious, I'm used to big Shuttlebays, but the technology here is just...

Soval: The Bunker Hill is a test-bed for several new combat systems, as well as a conglomeration of older systems such as the Anti-Matter Spread Module. Starfleet wants to know what happens when all this equipment is put in the same place.

The interface technology is - how do humans say it? - bleeding edge... even by the Aventine's standards. Admiral Maddox himself designed the holo-interfaces. This is their first field test.

Ryan: I never thought I'd see you allowing Cadets on a warship.

Soval: You allow families on the Victorious.

Ryan: Only when we're away from the Front. These cadets could be called upon to make themselves part of the crew at any moment should Task Force Omega need you out there.

Soval: Admiral Quinn made a logical argument, that I could not oppose.

Ryan: What was that?

Soval: "If the cadets don't learn to handle the most hi-tech equipment now, they'll be at a disadvantage against the Tholians".

Ryan: Great...

So, war with them is likely?

Soval: If the war with the Klingons ends soon, then yes. The Tholians are making their presence known on Nukara Prime and in the Azure Nebula. They are proving to increase in aggressiveness.

I was intrigued to learn that the Victorious was at Earth Spacedock. I was under the impression you were going to be charting the Rolor Nebula for another Month.

Ryan: New orders. We're heading out to Pi Canus later this week. Some True Way Legate decided to sneak around and start a brush-fire. Command wants it put out, and wants to know how the True Way got that far out of Cardassian Territory.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 16
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Voporak: Captain, you wouldn't mind if I were to just tag along with you?
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 17
06-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Voporak: Captain, you wouldn't mind if I were to just tag along with you?
Timothy: of course not admiral i could use the company.
Captain
# 18
06-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Timothy: of course not admiral i could use the company.
Voporak: As could I. I don't believe I have introduced myself. My name is Admiral Voporak, *slyly smiles* pleased to meet you, Captain.
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 19
06-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Voporak: As could I. I don't believe I have introduced myself. My name is Admiral Voporak, *slyly smiles* pleased to meet you, Captain.
Timothy: a pleasure admiral captain timothy i prefer to just use my first name try to be relaxed.
Captain
# 20
06-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Timothy: a pleasure admiral captain timothy i prefer to just use my first name try to be relaxed.
Voporak: I just go by Voporak. Always. So, Timothy, when's your new starship going to be ready? Not like I have anywhere to go, but It's just that I'll be happier when my ship isn't stuck in a drydock.
Quote:
Quote: