Lt. Commander
# 11
11-11-2012, 01:58 PM
I just finished this mission. I loved it! Great maps, Great story, Great job! I held out waiting to play this mission because i wanted to do it in a Delta flyer. I still hadnt purchased one yet, so i used my Danube with 2 stock phasers, and the Aegis set.
I think this mission has good balance, being that i completed with a simple setup, it wasnt too hard. Which is good because you want people to be able to play it with a regular shuttle, and standard weapons.

Good job man! I think ill replay it in a type 8 shuttle to see if i can still complete it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
06-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Just tried to play this as a test for my new shuttle build. Never played it before but I think it's maybe broken. Thought I'd leave you feedback here since I can't do so in-game currently.

After entering cube and blowing up probes, I make my way to the little objective circle but there is an invisible wall in front me and I can't enter the circle to move to the next step of the mission.

Perhaps once you're able to actually get into the foundry again you can fix this.

Hope I can play this in the future!
Career Officer
# 13
06-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuro1g View Post
Just tried to play this as a test for my new shuttle build. Never played it before but I think it's maybe broken. Thought I'd leave you feedback here since I can't do so in-game currently.

After entering cube and blowing up probes, I make my way to the little objective circle but there is an invisible wall in front me and I can't enter the circle to move to the next step of the mission.

Perhaps once you're able to actually get into the foundry again you can fix this.

Hope I can play this in the future!
it's a current issue with the foundry cryptic needs to fix it

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan