Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 101
05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
Game-breaking bug:
Stuck in Temer's office after attempting to start "The Helix". Long story short: completed the intro parts (outfit and ship customization), picked up starter gear, talked to the mission giver and beamed up to ship to start "The Helix". After beaming up, mission log is empty, no active mission is shown, no objective indication. Tried to return to Romulan Flottila to get the mission "jump-started" somehow, but mission giver refuses to talk to my character, and after entering Temer's office, I cannot leave it as the turbolift gives an error message: "[InteractionFailed] You are not ready to explore the Flotilla. Speak with Temer." Obviously, I cannot speak to Temer. Beam to ship button is greyed out.
Career Officer
I have a problem with Ship Selection.

I already tried putting in a ticket, which didn't work so I am posting it here.

Two starships are marked as being Ready when only one of them should be.

I've had some problems before the Legacy of Romulus update and another possibly related issue with some reputation shields not working (not regenerating).

Before Legacy of Romulus update, often the shuttle would be listed as the active ship (for example: the Character Choice screen and the Duty Officer Assignment would list the shuttle's name rather than the active Starship's name).

The problem became more noticable after Legacy of Romulus update, when the shuttle name was listed under Starships instead of Small Crafts. The shuttle also had the exact same equipment layout as the active Breen Warship (I.E. 8 weapons slots, 10 console slots, Omega and Romulan Hyper-plasma Torpedo, Adapted M.A.C.O. space set, 4 turrets, etc.).

I now have 2 sets of Adapted M.A.C.O Mk XII space set, but I lost the Assimilated Mk XII space set that was originally on the shuttle. Other duplicate items include the Romulan and Omega Torpedo and Kinetic Cutting Beam, turrets and universal consoles, ship batteries.

I tried working around the problem by removing the shuttle, but I still have 2 starships showing as being Ready.

U.S.S. AAA_
U.S.S. Quantum

The problem starship, U.S.S. AAA_ can't be discharged or made inactive. U.S.S. Quantum is my preferred ship and I do not want to remove it to fix the problem as it is a Breen Warship obtained from the Christmas event.

This might be related to another problem with many Reputation shields not regenerating.

Yeah, I know about the regeneration not showing, but sometimes regenerating. Unfortunately, it doesn't always regenerate when regeneration rate is not showing and doesn't fix the problem of regeneration rate not showing.
Career Officer
# 103 Bigger Picture
06-03-2013, 05:41 PM
I am stuck in the mission Bigger Picture. The 1st wave of Cardassians is bugged and will not blow up. I can get the ship down to 0 but it is immune to death. When I try and drop the mission the button is grayed out.

I have tried the following methods.
All the methods listed in this thread.
Respawning.
Restarting the client.

My character is permanently stuck on this mission with no ability to progress.

Update: A force verify from the launcher fixed the issue. However the mission drop button issue should still be looked into.

Last edited by firestorm10491; 06-03-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Career Officer
# 104
06-09-2013, 05:04 AM
I have the feeling reading the first post in this thread Cryptic has just told me to 'suck-it-up' and live with these problems in game.
Ensign
# 105
06-12-2013, 05:32 AM
ok well 1st thing is 1st, sorry for posting this here but for some reason after playing for 3 years i cannot create new threads *thanks cryptic* but im having a HUGE problem, EVERY time i play colony invasion my game just crashes out back to desktop and i mean EVERY time, i can do normal missions, stf's pvp and everything else but not colony invasion, whats up with that???
Ensign
# 106
06-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymunky2k View Post
ok well 1st thing is 1st, sorry for posting this here but for some reason after playing for 3 years i cannot create new threads *thanks cryptic* but im having a HUGE problem, EVERY time i play colony invasion my game just crashes out back to desktop and i mean EVERY time, i can do normal missions, stf's pvp and everything else but not colony invasion, whats up with that???

and oh yeah cyrptic just noticed this

funkymunky2k
Ensign

what the hell?? iv been playing the game for 3 years and posted over 300 posts, i was Lt or Lt Cmdr and now im ensign - posts 1 - and join date jun 2013........care to explain????
Lt. Commander
# 107
06-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymunky2k View Post
and oh yeah cyrptic just noticed this

funkymunky2k
Ensign

what the hell?? iv been playing the game for 3 years and posted over 300 posts, i was Lt or Lt Cmdr and now im ensign - posts 1 - and join date jun 2013........care to explain????
ok so...ignore this, i was signed into my F2P account and not my main lol, but the bug about crashouts whilst in colony invasion still stands XD
Career Officer
# 108 Totally Stuck
06-25-2013, 04:43 AM
I tried everything mentioned here, warping to sector.. going to bridge.. etc.. cannot get out of Kerrat 8, always says unable to transfer character.
Ensign
# 109
06-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Here's a new kind of stuck for you:

I've just started playing a KDF toon that I created around the time of the Odyssey/Bortas event. First off, I was stuck in what seemed to be some legacy tutorial room, I managed to get out of that with some help from a player who knew the problem.

After going through a few of the new Klingon episodes I get to Space Chase. It tells me to warp to sector space using the button, but the button is greyed out and says "unavailable". I try an old trick of flying to the edge of the map (which is a long way away in Qo'nos orbit), that lets me warp to the sector. I notice in the following missions that I still cannot use this button, nor can I use the beam out/abort mission button. Finally I notice that I cannot use transwarp or visit my starship bridge. It's only a matter of time before I become properly stuck with none of the traditional ways out.

Anyone have any insight into this, or any solutions?
Survivor of Romulus
# 110
06-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Now if only this had some help for Installation 18...
Closed Thread