Starfleet Veteran
# 7531
06-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Is this still in line with a long war as I had that in mind... I just had in mind trying to sound some sort of prep.. So it will be a war of attrition...
OOC: Yes. The war will probably last a year or two, mainly as a stalemate before the endgame.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7532
06-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Yes. The war will probably last a year or two, mainly as a stalemate before the endgame.
OOC: I was thinking longer than 2 years considering the time it will take and how you are going to handle the "old gods" and the endgame I had in mind for them... Perhaps start them off at the same time but end them at different points?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7533
06-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
OOC: I was thinking longer than 2 years considering the time it will take and how you are going to handle the "old gods" and the endgame I had in mind for them... Perhaps start them off at the same time but end them at different points?
OOC: Well... what we can do is have the "Old Gods" make their return after the time-skip to 20 years from now, since their return could be gradual, and it'll give everyone time to recover from the Shadow War.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7534
06-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:
OOC: Well... what we can do is have the "Old Gods" make their return after the time-skip to 20 years from now, since their return could be gradual, and it'll give everyone time to recover from the Shadow War.
OOC: Hmm That would be acceptable, and have no one listening to a groups pleas for getting ready.
Captain
# 7535
06-12-2013, 11:17 AM
*Allen and his guardian companion over look Andromeda...*

Allen: We should form up with the Federation's task force to help us out. I can feel a few places left so we should close them...

Any thoughts?
Captain
# 7536
06-12-2013, 11:19 AM
*Dorman is in his mental place his wife with him in her incorporeal form... Sinclaire shows up...*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7537
06-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Quote:
*Allen and his guardian companion over look Andromeda...*

Allen: We should form up with the Federation's task force to help us out. I can feel a few places left so we should close them...

Any thoughts?
Tokra: Stealth we will require. The fewer we take, the better.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7538
06-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Tokra: Stealth we will require. The fewer we take, the better.
Allen: Yes that is true.. Need to cut down on the fatalities.
Career Officer
# 7539
06-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
OOC: Let the Shadows make the first move. I have an absolutely explosive endgame in mind.

You'll see.

*Siraga and Arthur walk towards the two.*

Siraga: We're not ready for a war. If the Shadows return in full force, it will take the Guardians to stop them, and many of us have still not returned from the barrier.

Arthur: But, Siraga, didn't you train me to fight Shadows, without giving me the Guardian gene?

Siraga: True, but you had Excalibur.

Arthur: You can prepare several races for this coming war the same way you prepared me for Mordred's assault.

*Siraga nods.*

Very well.

*Ryan, Se'dan, Tokra and Taraka arrive and Siraga speaks to the full group.*

In the first and second Shadow Wars, aeons ago, when our ancient races were young, the Shadows did not use disciples to attack us. Shadows and Guardians directly fought one another.

After the third war, the Shadows went into hiding. In the meantime, many of the ancient Empires collapsed, such as mine and the Shedai. Most of the remaining Guardians either went into self-imposed exile, hiding, or beyond the Galactic Rim. My partner and I were the only ones remaining to watch over this Galaxy, while the Shadows consolidated their control over Andromeda, as gods. When she... perished... I was the only one remaining.

2000 years ago, the Shadows began moving again, but slowly. Mor'dred, known to humans as "Mordred", inhabited the body of a human and slowly raised an army, all under his will. Some were other Shadows inhabiting Human hosts, others were transformed by Mordred, and the rest already had the power inside.

Ryan: You mean the Guardian gene occurred naturally on Earth?

Siraga: It is why Earth was such a strategically important point during the wars. We saw your people becoming another Guardian Race.

Arthur: Magic was commonplace in my time. Shunned, but common. Warlocks refrained from revealing their powers because of the threat of execution for witchcraft.

Siraga: And over centuries, those with the gene were exterminated. Until recently, the gene has never been strong enough in a survivor to become active.

As Mordred's army grew, Camelot became a beacon of prosperity and peace, even to "magic".

Sensing the conflict coming, I forged Ex'cali'bur to aid Arthur in the battle. It is forged from an Iconian metal that is immune to the Twilight force, and channels it.

I encoded the sword with Arthur's DNA pattern so only he could wield it.

There isn't much of the metal left in the Milky Way... but among my people...

Ryan: Taragi may be able to forge weapons against the Shadows there.

Siraga: It has to made with a certain method, and only a few forge-masters knew of it. The knowledge was lost after the Exodus, save for myself and Taraka.

Taraka: Our staffs are made from the metal.

Siraga: Assuming the Shadows bring weapons, we'll need them also, but they never did in the war. These weapons would serve to bring balance so the younger races may fight.

Ryan: You should start with the Iconians and Prometheans. As older races, they'll know more about the Shadows than the others.

They'll also be better prepared.

Taraka: I'll find Tal. He has experience with the Prometheans. He can train them to fight.

Se'dan: I shall prepare the Dominion and Klingon Empire for war.

Ryan: I'll continue to train Sam... if I can find her.

Siraga: I shall prepare the Iconians and have them start producing weapons.

Sinclaire, as you have more experience with the humans, I'd ask you to prepare the Federation and Republic.

Tokra: To Andromeda, with Allen, I shall go. Locate any Shadow follower planets, we shall.

Arthur: And what of me?

Ryan: I'll start looking for Sam at DS61. Come with me. Once we're there, you can start training them to fight.

Arthur: Aye.

*Ryan and Arthur vanish together, as does Taraka, with Se'dan following behind, leaving Sinclaire, Allen, Tokra and Siraga.*

Siraga: Are you ready?
Sinclaire: very well. I will go and speak to them and start to prepare them for the coming conflict.Also i do believe tal is already with jacob and the prometheans
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 7540
06-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Allen: Alright Let me handle the Federation I will let you get started.. I will take any corrupted agents.