Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Commander
# 21
05-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Until theres is an Orion Bridge I'm not worried about the Bug, because none of the Klingon Bridges look right and I avoid the Bridge When ever possible.
Lieutenant
# 22
06-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Four months, and I still have a sad.

Especially as they fixed the EXACT SAME BUG for the B'rel a week ago, where it required the purchase of another ship to customise it.

Was it SO hard for them to press ctrl-c and then ctrl-v to apply the same fix to the Fleet Corsair?
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
06-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pweistheworst View Post
Of course not. Out of curiosity, do other people with the Fleet Corsair also have a bridge with a missing view screen? I just want to make sure I'm not the only one.
What bridge do you use? There's one BoP bridge - the basic one that we got when we started as KDF at lvl 20 that never had the viewscreen to begin with.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Lieutenant
# 24
06-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah, the only bridge we're allowed to use on Fleet corsairs is the buggy BoP bridge that lacks a screen.
Commander
# 25
06-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwashu View Post
So finally saved up 2k zen to get this baby. Go into customise to change by bridge to my usual layout.

Change cost - 1500 ZEN!

Not content with gouging us by not making our Fleet FDC a remake of a top tier ship that'd get us a 75% discount on fleet modules, they expect us to BUY THE NON-FLEET VERSION IN ORDER TO ACCESS CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS?
Just reread the OP post and realized that the reason I have no trouble with changing the bridge, is that I already bought the normal Corsair, not for that purpose, but so I could use it as a Captain rank months and months ago.

Now all I need is a bridge worth choosing. I'm using one of the Carrier bridges for now..
Lieutenant
# 26
06-13-2013, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgyor View Post
Just reread the OP post and realized that the reason I have no trouble with changing the bridge, is that I already bought the normal Corsair, not for that purpose, but so I could use it as a Captain rank months and months ago.
Yeah, I only ever really bothered buying T5 ships like the Marauder, never lower tier ones unless I was going for specific universal consoles.
Empire Veteran
# 27
06-13-2013, 11:15 AM
Never thought about the view screen (i usually run below decks when on my ship), pretty sure I've never seen one on my corsair, possibly the marauder too.

Plus theres the whole not being able to kit bash the ship at all or simply add colour schemes/markings to the exterior.

Vet skin? Nope.

I'm kinda hoping they give the KDF some love when they eventually get around to doing the Neg'Var redo.
Patch up and improve some other KDF ships at the same time would be a nice idea.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Commander
# 28
06-14-2013, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwashu View Post
Yeah, I only ever really bothered buying T5 ships like the Marauder, never lower tier ones unless I was going for specific universal consoles.
One of the reasons I bought the Daciot and Corsair is that's an account wide unlock, so I could use them on alts. Alts I never actually got around to doing.