Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 724
# 11
06-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Probably going to do this on or around the 21st, along with the new holding and maybe the Romulan Dreadnaught.

As to the Corvette, am I the only one hoping its going to be a Tuffli like ship? I have enough combat ships, something different would be nice. Besides, its from Risa, what about Risa says combat?
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Rihannsu
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 220
# 12
06-13-2013, 08:30 AM
Where this Risa madness came from ?
2010 is my join date.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 156
# 13
06-13-2013, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
They better do this event quick or could be called a Fall event instead.....Summer is almost here in a couple of weeks
Here in the UK we've had 3 days of sunny weather, and now it's raining again. Our summer's come and gone
_____________________________________
-Disenchanted-
"But in-game I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason you were brought into the forums, that by knowing me here for a little, you might know me better there."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,069
# 14
06-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
They better do this event quick or could be called a Fall event instead.....Summer is almost here in a couple of weeks
it will be very soon....as in very very very soon.The release date is in the calendar on tribble
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,330
# 15
06-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkarris View Post
Probably going to do this on or around the 21st, along with the new holding and maybe the Romulan Dreadnaught.

As to the Corvette, am I the only one hoping its going to be a Tuffli like ship? I have enough combat ships, something different would be nice. Besides, its from Risa, what about Risa says combat?
A ship like the Tuffli with all the transwarps = I'll grind it on all my toons for doffing purposes.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 555
# 16
06-15-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrowcanary View Post
Here in the UK we've had 3 days of sunny weather, and now it's raining again. Our summer's come and gone
Sun's out in Leeds, buddy. Washing on the line and everything!
Ensign
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14
# 17
06-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Can the Cryptic team, at the very minimum, nerf the buff after decloaking? I'm tired of getting Alpha striked with Inflatable Beach balls from the Risian Corvette!
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 133
# 18
06-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Does this mean I'll have to swap out my OP Miranda?
Rihannsu
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 220
# 19
06-21-2013, 07:20 AM
That ship is awesome! I love that uber torpedo and Space set, +120 energy weapons, i call a nerf ! Also 6 BO stations with 2 Commanders, nice new powercreep :>
2010 is my join date.
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 693
# 20
06-21-2013, 07:35 AM
NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFF!!!

i want to fire nerf rockets so lets just NERF!! everything yer!!
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:11 PM.