Career Officer
Hey all sto players! I had an idea for a new reward for Q's winter wonderland! How bout a Q costume pack! How many people would want this? I know i would!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-13-2013, 09:33 AM
They might do some sort of costume again (but my bet is on the winter coats again) but it will likely be a ship of some sort, like the Chel Grett or JHAS.
Perhaps something from the Delta Quadrant...
...or maybe the generic "mercenary" vessel used in TNG and DS9. You know the one, the ship they always show from a different angle, or with a different paint-job or running lights.
Lieutenant
# 3
06-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
They might do some sort of costume again (but my bet is on the winter coats again) but it will likely be a ship of some sort, like the Chel Grett or JHAS.
...or maybe the generic "mercenary" vessel used in TNG and DS9. You know the one, the ship they always show from a different angle, or with a different paint-job or running lights.
You mean the Peragine fighter?

Seems like everyone in the star trek universe had their own version.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abyssinain View Post
You mean the Peragine fighter?

Seems like everyone in the star trek universe had their own version.
Nope... this one.
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Theta_class_starship

It's ugly as all hell but I like the idea of rogue officers "transferring their flag" to a confiscated ship like this one.
Lieutenant
# 5
06-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
The only way I see this happening is if Cryptic also designs new Winter Wonderland presents! These new presents require you to use a one-use ribbon-cutter (which you can buy off of the C-Store) to open it and, if you're lucky, get an awesome prize like a new ship! (Hint: If you don't like lockboxes, then you won't like the Winter Wonderland lockpresents.)
Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be... "Go to hell"... if I were human.

Data: Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, "To hell with our orders."
Captain
# 6
06-14-2013, 05:17 AM
My guess would be that the 2013 Winter event is going to be exactly the same as the year before reward-wise, the only exception being that the Chel Grett is moved into the event rep system.
Captain
# 7
06-20-2013, 06:25 AM
A Kazon raider would be nice
Knowledge is power
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
06-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdoman1 View Post
The only way I see this happening is if Cryptic also designs new Winter Wonderland presents! These new presents require you to use a one-use ribbon-cutter (which you can buy off of the C-Store) to open it and, if you're lucky, get an awesome prize like a new ship! (Hint: If you don't like lockboxes, then you won't like the Winter Wonderland lockpresents.)
Why this way? The Chel Grett was "free" to anyone collecting 1000 Qphotos, which you could get 40 of by running a race every 20 hours. 25 races later (event lasted, what 35days?) and you have your ship. I know the JHAS came in a box (but was later released in a different way through doffpacks) but the Chel Grett method (sounds kinky) was fun.