Ensign
# 201
06-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmark444 View Post
I was just disconnected at least 15 times in 15 minutes ... every time I log-in I lose connection within 15 seconds. If I stay on the character select screen more than 10 seconds I disco right there. Just to verify it wasn't just a romulan issue I got on one of my feds ... and after a lot of rubberbanding got disconnected on that one as well (lasted 30-45 seconds on that one).

Is anyone else having issues today??
i am totally confused whats going on?
Lieutenant
# 202
06-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojored View Post
and now after the patch, the launcher comes up with this;

"Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support"

Brandon? what is tech supports #? i would just go thru web, but every time i tried before, i ended up getting a redirect loop error.

I wonder? maybe i'm the only one with this issue? :/
You're not the only one. For that small of a patch, it took 30 minutes for me. Now I can't even get beyond the Launcher. They have serious issues cropping up but don't want to do anything to fix them. What is the purpose of being a Gold Member when you can't even get into the game that you're putting money into? Guess they don't want me as a Gold Member or even a customer anymore.
Ensign
# 203
06-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghopper3 View Post
i am totally confused whats going on?
As far as we can tell. Lags mega super extra lags.
Career Officer
# 204
06-13-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khazimir View Post
You're not the only one. For that small of a patch, it took 30 minutes for me. Now I can't even get beyond the Launcher. They have serious issues cropping up but don't want to do anything to fix them. What is the purpose of being a Gold Member when you can't even get into the game that you're putting money into? Guess they don't want me as a Gold Member or even a customer anymore.
I just dipped out the 200 bucks for the lifetime membership. Imagine how I feel.

Im having the same problem. Took a long time to download a tiny update. The the installer froze up. Had to restart my PC. Now im just sitting here looking at the PATCH button and the version number in the information window to the left. Fix this cryptic.
People dont like paying for things that dont work.

That Is all.
Ensign
# 205
06-13-2013, 09:58 AM
my best mission came back !!

i'm so happy !
NO to ARC
Ensign
# 206
06-13-2013, 10:02 AM
Same happened here. Launcher tries to update 5 times then tells me to check internet connection.
Lieutenant
# 207 Wake up!
06-13-2013, 10:05 AM
It's just incredible how f***ed up this game became since the release of LOR. So much incompetence and bad service is just unbelievable, there are still users that are banned from some stupid autobannig script, and cryptic doesn't even answer to them. The endless unfixed bugs and imbalances, non working missions and "maintainances" that, once again, make things worse than before! Nobody of US could dare to deliver such low quality at their jobs, or we would be fired! But we let Cryptic get away with it?

I ask everybody to send mails about this to PWE executives, CBS executives and to all game reviewing magazines, online or printed. We can't let them continously getting away with taking our money, then throwing their poop in our face and walk away laughing, leaving the name Star Trek behind as a pile of stinking trash.

Wake up, people.
Ensign
# 208
06-13-2013, 10:13 AM
I'm approx. 10-15 min into downloading the patch and its at 8.1%. The rate is about .5 kps.
Ensign
# 209
06-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Unable to connect to the patch servers and a tracert doesn't show a single black spot across the whole route only topping 100ms at one point (the intersection into perfectworlds system) and that only hits 104.
Ensign
# 210 no play
06-13-2013, 10:22 AM
ok people what ever you did in that last update, you need to fix it.
I can not even log onto the game servers. It starts to patch, then freezes. I can not stay online long enough to download the patch.
Closed Thread