Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2009, 07:37 PM
First off...

Eve Online boring? Its simply that some people that come to try it have never experianced the freedom of choice it offers. Diplomacy, piracy, politics, PLAYER DRIVEN ECONOMY, conquests, espionage the list goes on and on and on i could be on this soap box for days. Most people simply don't have the patience or imagination it takes to get the most out of it.

STO will not even scratch the surface of what eve can provide... oh and i wonder if the expansions for this are going to be completely free too?

Secondly...

I'm not dissing this at all, i can completely agree with the people out there who are tired of the swords and sorcery stuff. It will not replace Eve, i just want something different and I'm not going to play WoW clones for the sake of that.

Lastly...

Star Wars galaxies comparison to Eve was totally fail, you don't have a clue what you're on about mate. Played SWG and it blows, big time. Probably why its dead now.

Anyway...

I signed up for the beta, hoping its a fun diversion. But if they can do this well it will be epic.