Career Officer
I was wondering whether people have build an aux2bat build for the Fleet Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit yet.

I have three purple Horatio doffs, but am not entirely sure how to proceed from there. I presume aux2bat on Lt. Commander slot? And maybe another one on Lt.?

Also, what powers levels are good to start with? I'm thinking i should start with a relatively high aux level, right?

Anyway, if someone could give me some pointers, I'd be much obliged. Really just trying to grasp the whole process pretty much from scratch.
Captain
# 2
06-13-2013, 06:37 PM
I would start here and direct any questions to the thread creator, a good friend of mine who loves Aux2Bat more than he does his own children:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=244

Running around with a high aux preset on all the time isn't really necessary, what I like to do is either pop an aux battery or slot an EPS and just switch to the aux preset for A2B before switching back to weapons or whatever.

For three purp DOffs you basically want two Lt. copies of A2B. The rest is pretty much up to taste and the weapons you're running, though I tend not to leave home without at least one RSP (yeah it goes in the Lt. Com. slot which isn't very efficient but it's not a game-breaker).

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Career Officer
# 3
06-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
I would start here and direct any questions to the thread creator, a good friend of mine who loves Aux2Bat more than he does his own children:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=244

Running around with a high aux preset on all the time isn't really necessary, what I like to do is either pop an aux battery or slot an EPS and just switch to the aux preset for A2B before switching back to weapons or whatever.

For three purp DOffs you basically want two Lt. copies of A2B. The rest is pretty much up to taste and the weapons you're running, though I tend not to leave home without at least one RSP (yeah it goes in the Lt. Com. slot which isn't very efficient but it's not a game-breaker).
Thank you very much. Reading up as we speak.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-13-2013, 07:33 PM
If you can afford to get him*, or if you were lucky with the temporal lock boxes, EDIT or both, having the Marion Frances Dulmer purple doff and a commander-level DEM on one of your boffs is off the hook apparently.

I'm hanging out for when my fleet hits T5, which should be any time within the next decade I expect. Fleet Sovvie refit FTW :v

* I was lucky to have bought him twice off the exchange when someone offered him for less than 20million EC. I haven't looked at the exchange lately to check his availability.
Captain
# 5
06-13-2013, 08:05 PM
Horatio is pricey these days, if you haven't bound them yet you might doff B'Tran for a bit and sell of one or two of him. It might take you a few tries on the repeatable but it's probably worth it financially.
Career Officer
# 6
06-14-2013, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
Horatio is pricey these days, if you haven't bound them yet you might doff B'Tran for a bit and sell of one or two of him. It might take you a few tries on the repeatable but it's probably worth it financially.
Too late. Already bound them. I don't mind, though. Hated having to wait weeks to complete that chain and maybe crit it. Just buying them seemed the easiest solution.