Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.6

General:
  • The Dilithium Mine system is now available to players in fleets. It is located in the Beta Ursae sector and waiting patiently for you to arrive.
  • Resolved an issue that caused respecs to fail.
  • The Lobi Crystal on Cold Storage is no longer hidden by geometry and is accessible to players that know where to find it.
  • The Plasma Flamethrower project is now available to players that have reached Tier 5 of their Romulan Reputation.
  • Waypoints should be properly placed on foundry missions again.

Known Issues:
  • Using the doors on Nukara still do not add the player to the Queue.
Career Officer
# 2
06-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Oh my god finally Di Mine map THANK YOU!
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Captain
# 3
06-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Quote:
The Plasma Flamethrower project is now available to players that have reached Tier 5 of their Romulan Reputation.
Hey, about time. Nice to see it back, I hope it is doing better than when last seen.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Commander
# 4
06-13-2013, 04:55 PM
PATCH SO I CAN GET IN /excitement

Reason why I have a T2 Mine!

I am terrible at this game. I have 7 Lv 50 accounts.
Career Officer
# 5
06-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.6

General:
  • The Dilithium Mine system is now available to players in fleets. It is located in the Beta Ursae sector and waiting patiently for you to arrive.
  • Resolved an issue that caused respecs to fail.
  • The Lobi Crystal on Cold Storage is no longer hidden by geometry and is accessible to players that know where to find it.
  • The Plasma Flamethrower project is now available to players that have reached Tier 5 of their Romulan Reputation.
  • Waypoints should be properly placed on foundry missions again.

Known Issues:
  • Using the doors on Nukara still do not add the player to the Queue.
It's nice that the lobi crystal thing is finally fixed, but it's probably going to be in next week's holodeck patch - and the event is supposed to end the day after. Could you pass a request to whoever makes the relevant decisions that the FE replay be extended by a week or two?
Lieutenant
# 6
06-13-2013, 06:04 PM
so just a space map with rocks in orbit around a big blue ball with no ground map is that correct? its all i see
Survivor of Remus
# 7
06-13-2013, 06:20 PM
can you bring back borg and all other space set for romulans to test be good for all new players to tribble
Empire Veteran
# 8
06-13-2013, 07:15 PM
any rewards for playing on tribble ?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Hopefully you've fixed the awful frame dropping the flamethrower caused in its initial incarnation.
Rihannsu
# 10
06-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Well since the whole mine is finished some observations on the map.

You are using the Romulan that is a bit odd considering we are in Cardassian space, also someone kinda screwed up and used the Scimitar Bridge parts on the second floor as I can see the Scimitar MSD on the central pillar plus one of then consoles near it also have it.

And near the closed windows in the 2nd floor its actually part of the exterior, meaning we are looping on "I am dying" until we put on a spacesuit and activate it.

You might want to change that ...
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!