Captain
# 131
06-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi there A new character slot does not come with the Legacy Pack -- here is a full listing of items included with it: http://sto.perfectworld.com/legacypack/legacy

We did give players a character slot with Legacy of Romulus's launch, though.

If you are a Silver Member, your base free slot count is 3.

If you are a Gold Member, your base free slot count is 4. ((However! If you stop subscribing and have not used your 4th character slot, you will loose that 4th free slot -- if you already have a character occupying it, you will not be locked out of it. Also, if you delete a character while unsubscribed (Silver status), you won't be able to make a new one as you will loose that 4th free slot. ))

A few other notes:

If you played a trial account and never subscribed after, but came back after F2P launched, that would make you a Silver Member, which would mean you would have 3 total. Your trial account may have had 3, but once we went F2P, that changed to 2. Had you deleted one of your characters after F2P launched, you would have not been able to make a third character again. You were granted an extra slot yesterday, but you're not seeing an actual additional slot because you already have a 3rd character and that new slot is now officially unlocked in the spot that your third character is in.

Hope that helps make more sense of how slots work

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Then something's wrong, because A: you claimed in earlier threads that lapsed subscribers get 4 slots (which proved true in my case, as I have 4 characters now), and B: I have 4 characters without ever paying for extra slots.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Captain
# 132
06-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
Then something's wrong, because A: you claimed in earlier threads that lapsed subscribers get 4 slots (which proved true in my case, as I have 4 characters now), and B: I have 4 characters without ever paying for extra slots.
Did you ever reach the 300-day veteran reward? That also gave a character slot. Details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/veteran-rewards

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Captain
# 133
06-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Did you ever reach the 300-day veteran reward? That also gave a character slot. Details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/veteran-rewards

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
That would require multiplying my subscription length by ten.

I had a game time card because I mistakenly bought a physical copy of STO, believing that you still had to buy STO to play it. I used it when I thought it was a good time, and...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Ensign
# 134
06-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Has anyone had an issue where they purchased the Legacy Pack, the purchase completed, and the product was applied - yet still are getting charged Zen for the items that were supposed to be unlocked?
Captain
# 135
06-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcastillo View Post
Has anyone had an issue where they purchased the Legacy Pack, the purchase completed, and the product was applied - yet still are getting charged Zen for the items that were supposed to be unlocked?
Make sure you claim the Legacy Pack bundle first -- all the ships in the Legacy Pack that you are seeing prices for will then change to "claim" if you need to re-claim them, rather than show the ZEN price. The instructions on how to claim it in-game are in the first post of this thread

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ensign
# 136 connot currently be purchased
06-06-2013, 03:06 AM
it shows as 'available' and it shows in the account as activated. but when i click 'claim' it gives an error saying it cannot currently be purchased.... sigh.
Ensign
# 137
06-06-2013, 03:39 AM
I claimed the pack and got all of the bundles but where do I go to make use of the Legacy Pack Duty Officers? I opened it and they disappeared

Last edited by eanimus; 06-06-2013 at 03:59 AM.
Captain
# 138
06-06-2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohcovcox View Post
it shows as 'available' and it shows in the account as activated. but when i click 'claim' it gives an error saying it cannot currently be purchased.... sigh.
What is showing as 'Available' and has the 'Claim' button? The Legacy Pack bundle in the in-game C-Store? If so, are you trying to claim it on your Romulan character? A screenshot would also help me triage if you can post one

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanimus View Post
I claimed the pack and got all of the bundles but where do I go to make use of the Legacy Pack Duty Officers? I opened it and they disappeared
You'll see them in your Duty Officer roster once the Duty Officer system unlocks when your character reaches level 11.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Starfleet Veteran
# 139
06-13-2013, 07:10 PM
ohhh I kinda got confused
Ensign
# 140
06-14-2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amasiara View Post
This has been straightened out...I'm not really sure how...There was much clicking on links and seeing pages I've seen several times before and now its fixed.
No, it has not.
There a still a few ppl out there where the "solutions" just don't work.
I tried all solutions in this forum and NOTHING worked.
I am still missing my Legacy pack.
Closed Thread