FYI; My ticket had a response; stating that; in April I would have
received triple the amount of points.. Honestly, I do not recall this
and there is no way for anyone to see that in their account. Even, the
reply tells me they hope this is not discouraging me to closely watch
my account in the future.. sarcasm? Also; it is stated that there were
three dates in April (and without any numbers) something must have
happened with my Zen balance.. Oh well, I never noticed and I closed
the ticket with my last reply; "I'll have to take your word for it.." -/- Zen
I got the same response indicating I wont see one in June either because I got it in April. I find it really hard to believe I wouldn't notice 1500 zen added to my balance in one month. As you said... I'll have to take their word for it. There definitely needs to be more transparency in the zen activity within the game.
Career Officer
# 192
06-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefl View Post
As you said... I'll have to take their word for it. There definitely needs to be more transparency in the zen activity within the game.
And this is the answer as to why there is no proper stipend or purchase history available from any of the Cryptic games. If there were, they would be held accountable to it. It's very shady that in this day and age, there is no way for Cryptic to provide a proper account history to their paying customers.
Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing a mountain? Is he learning to fly?
Lt. Commander
# 193
06-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
And this is the answer as to why there is no proper stipend or purchase history available from any of the Cryptic games. If there were, they would be held accountable to it. It's very shady that in this day and age, there is no way for Cryptic to provide a proper account history to their paying customers.
LOL

Player: "I didn't receive my stipend this month"

Cryptic: "We gave you your zen trust us"
Republic Veteran
# 194
06-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Mailing always helps. I know some people have issues with it, but I've had to send in many a tickets (so have friends) and they've always been responded to. Granted lately it's been a pain in the rear because of the backlog but they do get a response.

Reporting it here does help too, but it's not like Brandon's billing support so he can only do so much
Thats fine but can we at-least get a email that confirms stipends delivery. It would cover everyone. is that to much to ask, not when they want us to fork over our hard earned money every month. come on fair is fair....
Empire Veteran
# 195 missing monthly stipend
06-15-2013, 12:55 AM
Usually I receive it the each month the 10th, except this mounth... I haven't received it yet (my subscription is still active and the next billing date is july the 9th).

What can I do? I opened a ticket using the support site 3 days ago, but still have no answer.
Rihannsu
# 196
06-15-2013, 01:28 AM
Looks like i got 2 in april, none in may to compensate but I have not had my june one yet.

could be the date has been changed because of the second incorrect one in april and ill get it in a few days but something is not right. ticket raised.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 197
06-15-2013, 03:09 AM
I was told that I got two in April - but I don't remember that. Howver, I should have received my June stipend by now (customer support told me in my ticket that it should arrive as usual), which I have not.

PWE and I have a contract, and for some technical reasons PWE is currently unable to deliver their sie of the deal. Is usually don't "demand" on the forums or elsewhere, but a contract is a contract is a contract. Right?

As so many people are affected, there must be a general issue. A general issue that needs fixing soon. In fact, as real money is involved, this is certainly a candidate for Cryptic's bugfix top 1 issue.

Would be ridiculous to have to involve lawyers into this just because no one at PWE or Cryptic even acknowlegdes that there is a problem. So please, fix it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.

Last edited by sophlogimo; 06-15-2013 at 04:22 AM.
Captain
# 198
06-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
PWE and I have a contract, and for some technical reasons PWE is currently unable to deliver their sie of the deal. Is usually don't "demand" on the forums or elsewhere, but a contract is a contract is a contract. Right?
But only among Ferengi is the last part of that sentence there, or so say the Rules of Acquisition.

I checked with the bank yesterday and I should have recieved my stipend by now. Still no stipend. I have also filed a GM ticket as well. It's a shame really, because I am thinking of going LTS, but I won't if I can't even get my stipends....
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Empire Veteran
# 199
06-16-2013, 05:47 AM
Link to existing missing Zen Stipend thread

http://"http://sto-forum.perfectworl....php?t=663591"

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
Empire Veteran
# 200
06-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Problem still exists. Nice Fix, too bad it didn't fix anything.

"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl