Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 337
# 11
06-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim View Post
Or in other words you've just put one on the exchange and want it to be sold before the launch of LoR?
No, Mine is sitting packed away and will sit until I get can get 500 million for it. If not I will eventually use it.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 83
# 12
06-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamank View Post
No, Mine is sitting packed away and will sit until I get can get 500 million for it. If not I will eventually use it.
You'll never get 500 mil for it. The price is dropping and I don't see it ever really rising again, unless they get to be even more rare. I also might see them putting it into a lockbox or lobi because more demand = more money for pwe
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 142
# 13
06-02-2013, 04:29 PM
I'd say you're lucky if you sell near 375 million which is possible. Just don't hold on to your breath for it to sell :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 184
# 14
06-02-2013, 04:31 PM
You people are sickeningly greedy. The JHAS was and is still the worse mistake this game ever made and ushered in the era of the lockbox and P2W. I wouldn't piss on that ship if it was on fire.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 337
# 15
06-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralthorr360 View Post
I'd say you're lucky if you sell near 375 million which is possible. Just don't hold on to your breath for it to sell :p
Eventually the supply will dry up and there will only be a few left. That is when I'll list it.

In regards to being greedy, I just want to maximize my profit. There were selling for over 400 million before and they will again when the supply dries up.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,531
# 16
06-02-2013, 04:57 PM
I been eyeing the JHEC and JHDC. Those have dropped as well.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 424
# 17
06-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamank View Post
Eventually the supply will dry up and there will only be a few left. That is when I'll list it.

In regards to being greedy, I just want to maximize my profit. There were selling for over 400 million before and they will again when the supply dries up.
I don't believe they were selling for over 400 before they ran the bug-ship promo, it's possible they might, but really as other ships are released that are at least competitive, it's value is going to go down.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10
# 18
06-14-2013, 09:38 PM
Might be a shot in the dark, but I figure wth

WTB JHAS, I offer all these in exchange: D'kora, Galor, any lobi ship of your choice. I offer these as I don't have the ec to buy outright, am open to counter offers, please msg here or mail me in game @FenixSS
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:30 PM.