Survivor of Romulus
# 41
06-11-2013, 08:18 AM
i was very disappointed that there did not bring out some new missions for the new rep redoing old missions that i've already grinded on 4 alts its not very fun.

there could of at least given us 1 new mission to do i would've liked 2 but 1 would of made me content
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
06-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Rep is bad enough for one character, now to do it all again for my Rom, no way , no thankyou.

I am sorry b ut making the Rep so boring and long does not make players stay around longer, not me and my friends anyways, we will get bored and cant be bothered etc.

Hate the Rep stuff, why can it not be account wide?

Especially Nukara Rep, that is a complete joke, everything about it content wise is a joke.
Career Officer
# 43
06-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
You mean nobody heard of the 300k refined dilithium we receive upon T5?
You get 32k Dilithium Ore and 750 Romulan Marks for completing the Romulan Reputation.

Don't think we'll get anything like that from the Nukara rep.
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-13-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fewzz View Post
Rep is bad enough for one character, now to do it all again for my Rom, no way , no thankyou.

I am sorry b ut making the Rep so boring and long does not make players stay around longer, not me and my friends anyways, we will get bored and cant be bothered etc.

Hate the Rep stuff, why can it not be account wide?

Especially Nukara Rep, that is a complete joke, everything about it content wise is a joke.
Yeah they clearly didn't think this one through. Very alt un friendly and in current state forces you to stick to your main.
SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1610s)
Captain
# 45
06-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav75 View Post
You get 32k Dilithium Ore and 750 Romulan Marks for completing the Romulan Reputation.

You also get a small amount of dil and 500 marks for T5 Omega. I forget but it's like 5,000 or 9,000 dil, single digits anyway.

I do suspect there will be something for Nukara.
Rihannsu
# 46
06-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav75 View Post
You get 32k Dilithium Ore and 750 Romulan Marks for completing the Romulan Reputation MISSIONS.

There, fixed that for ya...

You have to complete the last Romulan Reputation mission before you will receive the ore and marks.

Back to the topic though.../signed MOAR Nukara Marks PLEASE!
Captain
# 47
06-14-2013, 10:20 PM
The Omega Rep gave 500 Marks and about 9000 dilithium because it was the amount to purchase one Mk XII ground STF piece. Romulan Rep gave 750 Marks and about 32,000 dilithium because it was the amount to purchase one Mk XII space set piece. Since Nukara Rep has 3 ground sets, then it will give about the same as the Omega Rep. So about 500 Nukara Marks and 9000 dilithium.
Captain
# 48
06-14-2013, 10:49 PM
And the ground sets is another problem nukara reputation has.

Someone didn't think it through...

Losing your STF set fast remodulation ability AND it's not a costume?

Why the hecko would you waste your time getting 12 marks per mission just to give up both fast remodulation and the ability to wear or change costumes?

I'd actually like the EV suit, as a costume - not that I'd work on it at 12 marks for a mission.

None of it makes any sense.

Personally I won't be playing nukara on any character and I am done re-grinding, so whatever plan they had to resuscitate level grinding they can think again.

Besides, I am still waiting on fixes for the season 7 reputations where both have bugs at t5 to this day.
I am not going to risk playing through 5 tiers and find blocked items again and least of all for next to no marks.
Empire Veteran
# 49
06-15-2013, 08:41 AM
I agree, Nukara reputation are a joke.
Stop farming.
Republic Veteran
# 50
06-16-2013, 01:31 PM
We need a Nukara daily like Tau Dewa daily for rommie marks