Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 121 Bridge Officers
06-07-2013, 11:22 PM
My bridge officers are not appearing on my bridge when I visit my starship bridge. I grinded my way with the dilithium exchange to 250 zen to buy more bridge officer slots specifically for the purpose of having my entire bridge consist of customized characters. Now, since the romulan legacy pack came out, it seems all of my efforts have been for nothing which is EXTREMELY disheartening

There is a specific "generic" engineering officer that they place on your ship that I not only wanted to replace....I absolutely despise. I grinded for hours in order to get rid of her. I was happy for awhile. But now shes back. That purple, bald......f@#King c@nt is back on the consoles of my ship. I wish i could discharge her, or even kill her. Anything to get rid of her.

And Im extremely upset that 3 of my customized bridge officer characters seem not to have any purpose whatsoever due to this glitch
Ensign
# 122 Chat problem
06-09-2013, 08:30 AM
HI!

I have a problem. When i log in to STO, then i cannot see my chats. I see my friends (who is my friend list) write the other chats, but i cannot see others in the chats.. No elitstf, or zone chat or fleet chat.
But, when i log in Newervinter, the same options i have, and all is working perfect.. ?!?!?!?
What can i do?

Thnx,
Lt. Commander
# 123
06-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by villamszem View Post
HI!

I have a problem. When i log in to STO, then i cannot see my chats. I see my friends (who is my friend list) write the other chats, but i cannot see others in the chats.. No elitstf, or zone chat or fleet chat.
But, when i log in Newervinter, the same options i have, and all is working perfect.. ?!?!?!?
What can i do?

Thnx,

This is the wrong forum for this. I put another forum for this myself here. You won't get much of a response for this in this thread.
--
Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron
Captain
# 124
06-10-2013, 06:12 AM
Its all a mix of german and english. *shudders* Can you put in a english language button like in the forums for the ppl that play STO in english?
Career Officer
# 125
06-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
I'm not sure when it started exactly (most likely after the last patch), but player's Avatars no longer show up on the Gateway for me, neither my captains nor anyone else's. Both the headshot and the full body profile are replaced with a generic blank image.

Bridge officers still display normally. Effecting captains only.
This is still apparently a thing. Would be nice to see it fixed sometime. (FYI, the image that it's trying to display is still the right one it looks like, but then it redirects to "default_body.png" and "default_head.png")
Career Officer
# 126
06-15-2013, 02:51 PM
I have some display issues with the gateway:
1. My advanced fleet armor pictogram is that of a white common armor.

2. Three of my characters are not showing their faction/career and race, but instead show as the ship they are flying as faction/career and ship class as their race:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-W...Classissue.jpg
This happens both on my desktop (Firefox 21.0) and on my mobile phone (stock samsung galaxy s3)

Last edited by darkdamnaith; 06-15-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Ensign
# 127
06-15-2013, 10:27 PM
Logged in properly the first times, now I get a "Login failed, probably the one-time code was incorrect"

lol how is that even possible ?
Ensign
# 128
06-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slagass View Post
Quote:
I'm not sure when it started exactly (most likely after the last patch), but player's Avatars no longer show up on the Gateway for me, neither my captains nor anyone else's. Both the headshot and the full body profile are replaced with a generic blank image.

Bridge officers still display normally. Effecting captains only.
This is still apparently a thing. Would be nice to see it fixed sometime. (FYI, the image that it's trying to display is still the right one it looks like, but then it redirects to "default_body.png" and "default_head.png")
I'm also having this problem in the gateway, as well as the fact that every time I try to switch my character to view one of my others' info or a different player's, it disconnects me and I need to sign in again.

so no captain images and kicked out every time I switch characters in the gateway.

EDIT: just FYI, this happens to me on Firefox, Chrome and my iPod Touch, so it wouldn't appear to be a browser issue.

Last edited by xinlolnix; 06-18-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Ensign
# 129 tablet issues
06-18-2013, 06:50 AM
The keyboard pops up and then disappears again when using the android keyboard on android 4.1.1... I can't type or paste into the login box :-(
Ensign
# 130
06-18-2013, 08:55 AM
Really having alot of problems with the checkboxes, nothing happens or it checks and then unchecks. Its taking me 5 minutes to donate just 1 doff to the fleet.
What am i doing wrong?