Survivor of Remus
# 541
06-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Well shucks, all you guys' problems far outweigh mine (So far). All I am having trouble with is purchasing ZEN. I tried an 4 times and got no response from the web site...Checked my email and bank account as well, nothing as of yet...I have been trying since last night before the sale went off...I have been unable to get it...Can someone help? I wouldn't buy the ZEN if it wasn't on sale, not the sale is over with and I have been trying since last night...Annoying.
Career Officer
I did a ticket 6 days ago nothing from support
can't destroy galor
can't drop can't skip
I leveled up to 35 could not get specture
i went to nimbus 3 could not get missions there either
the FE rerun is running out I would like to request it to be extend
i want an exolinatin why you have not contacted me about is major issue i am having
Career Officer
# 543
06-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
I did a ticket 6 days ago nothing from support
can't destroy galor
can't drop can't skip
I leveled up to 35 could not get specture
i went to nimbus 3 could not get missions there either
the FE rerun is running out I would like to request it to be extend
i want an exolinatin why you have not contacted me about is major issue i am having
the last trick i have is team up with fleet mate have im as team lead
i have tried change instances
Captain
# 544
06-16-2013, 05:23 PM
My friend and I got around a sector block wall and flew out for a while... then our games crashed. Every time we try to log onto those characters, our games crash. So I sent a "Unable to load character/cannot change maps" help thing in with the character name. A day later, I get this totally unhelpful response email with generic "change instances or transwarp if you're in space." things. That doesn't quite help since I can't log onto that character. So I went to the Character section of the GM help, wrote up a description, and sent it off. It's been four days now, is it supposed to take that long?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Imperfection - a prequel to Ashkrik23's Perfection
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
# 545
06-17-2013, 05:29 AM
Greetings!

I would like to add some feedback to this thread.

On the 16th of May my account was compromised (as were many other people's accounts). After some researching and securing of stuff, I have come to the conclusion this happened because I was sadly using a very old password for this account combined with what I find to be the extremely insecure email and password change system of PWE. The email I received about my email address being changed did not ask for any type of verification. The deed had been done and there was nothing I could do, except for simply emailing the support address. Still, these things happen.

However, it took 7 days for me to get my account back after which I found I had lost a lot of Zen (I cannot remember exactly, but I think it was over 1500), about 60 million EC and between 100,000 and 200,000 dilithium on my main character, I am not sure about any numbers on my other characters. I made another ticket to get these items restored.

In the meantime one of my fellow fleet members told me not to play too much, as the usual solution to something like this would be a roll back of my account.

After 2 weeks I started playing a bit again and sent another email and support ticket, since I found it was taking very long, especially considering I am a paying customer of this game (I have a Lifetime subscription). Last week I finally received an email in which I was told rolling back was tricky and I might lose a lot of things. I agreed with it, reluctantly, since I haven't been able to get back to the same level anyway. Also, they asked me which character it concerned, even though the issue is account wide, I don't know why that was.

Now it has been another 3 to 4 days. I have to say I am very disappointed in the way I have been kept waiting as well as all the automated replies I have received which had nothing to do with my issue.

For someone who has spent a few hundred euros on this game I expected my issue to be dealt with more swiftly and from what I can see also quite a lot more effectively.

I hope this feedback will help others as well as myself, as I would like to continue playing this game very much, but with support like this that is simply not possible at the moment.

Last edited by renatusp; 06-17-2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Grammar, etc.
Career Officer
# 546
06-17-2013, 06:42 AM
Support been closing my tickets as solved a few times over for a couple of weeks now : my fed/kdf main is missing one of their sets of veteran rewards ( i grabbed LTS for LoR )

Just very annoyed that no human will respond to me, and that someone has the nerve to click 'Solved' on my tickets without ever even reading/replying :

tis frankly embaressing customer support

bought an LTS just under a month ago, still in grace period with bank where i could yank the transaction ( which i know would leave me STO banned ) : dont wanna sound like im throwing my toys out of the pram but really thats it if support want to play childish then ill play too:/

Last edited by tikonov; 06-17-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Captain
# 547
06-17-2013, 02:52 PM
I've been trying to buy the lifetime subscription for two days now, but it says there's an "error updating subscription", but wait, that's not all. It also says that my six month subscription that I paid for two months ago is now cancelled. Of course I have filed a ticket, and no answer yet. I doubt that I will get the problem resolved before the sale ends. Cryptic, I am actually trying to SPEND MONEY, why won't you take it?
Ensign
# 548
06-17-2013, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer1 View Post
I've been trying to buy the lifetime subscription for two days now, but it says there's an "error updating subscription", but wait, that's not all. It also says that my six month subscription that I paid for two months ago is now cancelled. Of course I have filed a ticket, and no answer yet. I doubt that I will get the problem resolved before the sale ends. Cryptic, I am actually trying to SPEND MONEY, why won't you take it?
Same thing has happened to me, tried to purchase LTS, and my recurring gold account gets canceled 2 weeks before auto-renewal. Furthurmore this has branched off into my Champions Online account which was also canceled from recurring gold to silver account 3 weeks or so from auto-renew. I want the LTS for STO, and now the sale will be gone a day before my next payday. I am hoping this is fixed before then, and that myself and others trying to buy LTS will get the chance to do so even after the sale ends.
Ensign
# 549
06-18-2013, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakanik View Post
Well shucks, all you guys' problems far outweigh mine (So far). All I am having trouble with is purchasing ZEN. I tried an 4 times and got no response from the web site...Checked my email and bank account as well, nothing as of yet...I have been trying since last night before the sale went off...I have been unable to get it...Can someone help? I wouldn't buy the ZEN if it wasn't on sale, not the sale is over with and I have been trying since last night...Annoying.
I am having the same problem. Can't purchase any ZEN. Tried two different cards and PayPal.
It's funny how no one ever reads the rules on this forum. "No hate speech directed at others or Perfect World Entertainment staff" especially.

Beware of occasional bad attitude.
Ensign
I have had a ticket in for almost 2 weeks now with no even a peep no reply nothing, i can understand being busy put not this long, may i suggest having more then 1 person doing the full game support that is the only thing i can think off can i have the lone support person look at my ticket please
Ive been playing this game since beta off and on and if this support issues arent taking care of im just gonna stop playing perfect world games cause this is ridicolous