Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 11
06-16-2013, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
Agree, and is even worst with some skirts.. you can see the diference beatuine the normal legs TOS skirts with the others.
I loss hopes for a fix long time ago.

Yep they look bad in pants but worse in skirts! They look just awful now, was far better before!
Career Officer
# 12
06-16-2013, 10:36 AM
You can see in this screenshot how the leg bulk changes when wearing tight pants. Notice that the boots don't change in size at all, leaving a large rim at the top of the boot.
Rihannsu
# 13
06-16-2013, 11:08 AM
So it's not just my imagination then? I could have sworn that legs overall are way thinner ever since LoR went live. All new boffs I've edited have leg bulk set to max and I still at times thought they are way too thin than they were before.
Lieutenant
# 14
06-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I'vre been noticing that too, as well as how much thinner the knees have gotten.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
You can see in this screenshot how the leg bulk changes when wearing tight pants. Notice that the boots don't change in size at all, leaving a large rim at the top of the boot.
Both have too small knees
Risa Beach Bum
Rihannsu
# 16
06-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Does some one on the Cryptic art team have a body image disorder? Maybe anorexic? People with eating disorders often suffer from an inability to identify body shapes which are normal or average.
Commander
# 17
06-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Sure its like we are looking at a big head and a set of huge boobs mounted on a stick. I have thought that the basic body proportions for male and female characters were off for a while now. I almost always have to widen the shoulders and get a good V chest to "try to make them look like people."
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
06-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxinvictus View Post
Does some one on the Cryptic art team have a body image disorder? Maybe anorexic? People with eating disorders often suffer from an inability to identify body shapes which are normal or average.
NONE of it is real so what is "normal"?
AND you have to wonder about those who create toons that want cankles.
NO to ARC...Keep it in Beta

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5

Last edited by rezking; 06-16-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Captain
# 19
06-17-2013, 04:28 AM
I fully agree with the OP.
I would go even further and say that all Leg settings look way too thin.

In my Character and BOFFS i tend to use the highest setting (leg Bulk) just to make them NOT look somehow anorexic.
Have you guys ever tried (for fun) to make a male Charcter look Body Builder Like?
This is perfectly possible with Upper Body setings but the legs look rediculusly thin, why?
The best you can get is a somehow average look for the legs but all my BOFFS/Captains (Female or Male) would have have cartoonish proportions if i wouldn't actively make them look at least a bit more natural.

I think the problem are some of Cryptics designers, they obviously have no sense of proportion.
Captain
# 20
06-17-2013, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I find the pant-wearing one looking normal, while the bare one looks way too thick compared to the rest of the leg.

On the other hand, the leg girth options do end before you reach the bodybuilder type.

Which can be bad for gorn or klingons.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.

Last edited by tpalelena; 06-17-2013 at 04:52 AM.
Closed Thread