Login

Closed Thread

Survivor of Romulus
# 21
06-17-2013, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
I fully agree with the OP.
I would go even further and say that all Leg settings look way too thin.

In my Character and BOFFS i tend to use the highest setting (leg Bulk) just to make them NOT look somehow anorexic.
Have you guys ever tried (for fun) to make a male Charcter look Body Builder Like?
This is perfectly possible with Upper Body setings but the legs look rediculusly thin, why?
The best you can get is a somehow average look for the legs but all my BOFFS/Captains (Female or Male) would have have cartoonish proportions if i wouldn't actively make them look at least a bit more natural.

I think the problem are some of Cryptics designers, they obviously have no sense of proportion.
Future C store item ??
Can of spinach??

"im popeye the sailor man , im stronger than desperate dan , I stays strong to the finish cos I eats me spinach I'm popeye the the sailor man"
Captain
# 22
06-17-2013, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Future C store item ??
Can of spinach??

"im popeye the sailor man , im stronger than desperate dan , I stays strong to the finish cos I eats me spinach I'm popeye the the sailor man"
So that's why all the orion men are green.... from Spinach.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Commander
# 23
06-17-2013, 11:05 AM
What I hate are people who run around with the bust slider maxed out, paper thin legs and hips so big it acts like a Romulan's Projected Singularity ability and Gravity Well III all in one package.

I mean if you're gonna go for Marxia the Orion Slave Girl at least be realistic about it. And I found a name for my Orion so yay
Check out my Odyssey Uniform, based on the Vulcan woman who was on the STO page during Season 6: New Romulus! (*Skirts and pants uniforms are listed*)
Rihannsu
# 24
06-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
You can see in this screenshot how the leg bulk changes when wearing tight pants. Notice that the boots don't change in size at all, leaving a large rim at the top of the boot.
Having viewed the image you posted the ratio between the thigh and calf is more anatomically correct now than they were before, I can't remember seeing anyone in real life that has calves as big as their thighs.

If anything I'd say the Devs have improved the look of them, rather than them having cartoon proportions as they did before.
Captain
# 25
06-17-2013, 12:22 PM
Fixing this would give them mony? No.. then they dont care.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 26
06-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
they changed it without getting money! your point is invalid.

RachelJ88
Captain
# 27
06-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post
they changed it without getting money! your point is invalid.

RachelJ88
No, they BROKE IT with out getting money.. that is for free in this game.. looks like you are new here.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 28
06-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorthos View Post
Having viewed the image you posted the ratio between the thigh and calf is more anatomically correct now than they were before, I can't remember seeing anyone in real life that has calves as big as their thighs.

If anything I'd say the Devs have improved the look of them, rather than them having cartoon proportions as they did before.
I don't want to discuss character proportions, but if that's the case, they need to fix the boots so they match again.
Career Officer
# 29
06-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
They aren't the only ones.
Captain
# 30
06-18-2013, 01:29 AM
The way I see it is that not calves are too thin, but they made boots thicker. There is now a clear edge where the boot ends and the leg starts. It really shows on the shorter boots that the feds have. The klingons always had massive boots which made me wonder what are these, where is it made off, can you walk/run proper wearing these. (These boots aren't made for walking)

Computer figures don't have clothes in fact. They have a skin which represents their body and their cloths. With the edge on the boot they have tried to represent there is actual material on the leg and feet.

The pictures of the legs here in this thread show it well. The first one shows a leg with a different skin. The second one shows a leg with a boot on it. However it seems we can only have boots with isolation, only thick boots.
Closed Thread