Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Empire Veteran
Still hoping for those manes and M'ress hair Cryptic.

They could do manes just like the male on the left.

Not sure why it's hard to add a long hair style to them either.

Also would like more fur patterns. Mainly those of the big cats. Like Cheetah, Tiger, Leopard ETC.
You can find the original fur pattern suggestion thread here.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=570271
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 2
06-17-2013, 04:37 PM
I also would like to see a special wardrobe. Now they have the Klingon standard items. I bought a Ferasan this weekend and the fact that they don't have any special clothe options is cheap.

I would certainly buy a wardrobe package. Three sets or a couple of sets, a hand weapon and a shuttle. I think more people would play those races if there was more stuff available for them.

I bought a Ferasan Boff too. It seems it is only one boff, no character or account unlock. Still happy with the fact that my Ferasan has a boff of the same species, but it isn't cheap for only one boff.
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fovrel View Post
I also would like to see a special wardrobe. Now they have the Klingon standard items. I bought a Ferasan this weekend and the fact that they don't have any special clothe options is cheap.

I would certainly buy a wardrobe package. Three sets or a couple of sets, a hand weapon and a shuttle. I think more people would play those races as there was more stuff for them available.

I bought a Ferasan Boff too. It seems it is only one boff, no character or account unlock. Still happy with the fact that my Ferasan has a boff of the same species, but it isn't cheap for only one boff.
And in terms of wardrobe we need bare feet like Gorn. The Caitian species is based off of Lions and if we had actual paws for feet like M'ress, it would look more like Lions.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
And in terms of wardrobe we need bare feet like Gorn. The Caitian species is based off of Lions and if we had actual paws for feet like M'ress, it would look more like Lions.
Um... Some of them are related to Lions but honestly they are Felinoids not specifically lions. There was a black colored male with no mane in one of the movies, for instance, which suggests that they are NOT in-fact lion based as a species. However, it is fully likely there is a lionid race among that species.

However, I also fully support having paws. I have wanted my paws visible for a long time.
Empire Veteran
# 5
06-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasukurobi View Post
Um... Some of them are related to Lions but honestly they are Felinoids not specifically lions. There was a black colored male with no mane in one of the movies, for instance, which suggests that they are NOT in-fact lion based as a species. However, it is fully likely there is a lionid race among that species.

However, I also fully support having paws. I have wanted my paws visible for a long time.
Ah well, just remind me of lions hehe.
Republic Veteran
# 6
06-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fovrel View Post

I would certainly buy a wardrobe package. Three sets or a couple of sets, a hand weapon and a shuttle. I think more people would play those races if there was more stuff available for them.

Is said Ferasan in a Fleet yet? If not, I HIGHLY recommend the Ferasan Shadow Force.

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Captain
# 7
06-18-2013, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Is said Ferasan in a Fleet yet? If not, I HIGHLY recommend the Ferasan Shadow Force.
/inserts shameless self-fleet promo

We need a Toyger pattern, Toyger ship hull and
[Toyger Combat Pet[Dmg]x5[CrtH]x5[CrtD]x5[Cute]]
Click here to view my DeviantArt!

Last edited by loukoc; 06-18-2013 at 03:09 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 8
06-18-2013, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazurensavulen View Post
Eh... I was in it... I was not impressed.

It would be neat while we are on the subject of fur patterning or wardrobe if Caitian and Ferasan characters had the option of styling all their ships with the special Atrox cat stripe patterns.
Empire Veteran
# 9
06-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Let's keep the fleet stuff to another thread please.
Captain
# 10
06-18-2013, 07:44 AM
What Sarabi-san said. After all, Ferasans are still Ferasans, the differences in fleet don't matter as long as all of us are in the plot to take over...um help the Klingon Empire *whistles*

Toyger pattern, you know you want it!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!