Lieutenant
# 161
06-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Ambassador Class
Constellation Class
Enterprise-J
Soyuz Class

Last edited by johnchrighton; 06-18-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Captain
# 162
06-18-2013, 09:21 AM
[quote=johnchrighton;10895981]Ambassador Class
/QUOTE]

This is ingame both versions.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Lieutenant
# 163
06-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchrighton View Post
Ambassador Class
Constellation Class
Enterprise-J
Soyuz Class
All are in game aren`t they not?
Captain
# 164
06-19-2013, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparcehv View Post
All are in game aren`t they not?
Only the Ambassador, the Constellation Class is the Stargazer Picards old ship, Enterprise-J is the 2 mile one form a future shown in ENT, and the Soyuz Class is the Miranda with knobs on.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Ensign
# 165 uss Kelvin
06-20-2013, 01:41 PM
I don't know if it was mentioned before, but I would like to see the USS Kelvin from the 2009 Star Trek movie. Also some new versions of it. That would be great! I love for example the heavy 4 engined cruiser, but I preffer a 2 engined version like the USS Kelvin
Survivor of Remus
# 166
08-30-2013, 08:52 PM
I just got done watching the TNG episode "Booby Trap" and I'd love to see a Promellian battle cruiser added to STO.

Yes, the original Promellian battle cruisers were 1000 years old by the time of TNG, but judging by Picard's excitement and the looks of awe on the bridge crew, it's safe to say the Promellian battle cruiser was one of the most historically important starships of the known races up to that point. Picard even admitted to having a model of a Promellian battle cruiser as a child.

That sounds EXACTLY like the kind of ship the Ferengi would take, duplicate, and update with modern technology for wealthy mercenaries to use. I can easily see a Promellian battle cruiser being a lobi store ship. Give it good specs and do a decent job with the game model and I'll fork over the lobi to buy it.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Captain
Ensign
# 168 My STO Wishes
09-10-2013, 05:11 PM
After reviewing the various wishes posted so far, I would like to see;

the Quantum class as listed on this page mentioned earlier, not sure if it's canon, but it's an interesting play on a voyager style hull, I'm guessing the described weaponry may need nerfing (planet killing wormhole generators? yeah right!)
http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/index-bp.html

Also, I've just finished watching the new JJ Abrams movies, I don't care what the critics said, I love them and think they are a clever reboot, granted Kahn wasn't the same tormented nut case as in the original but I thought the whole rewrite was entertaining and I would love to see the alternate time-line ships begin to appear in STO, particularly the Dreadnought, I love that open saucer look I thought that was cool.

Please, please, please, can we have the alternate time-line Enterprise and Dreadnought available to play with in STO? The films might have had mixed reactions but they certainly had sexy ships!

If you had time, perhaps Spock's red matter shuttle would be cool to fly too

Last edited by pix6; 09-10-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Lieutenant
# 169
10-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Can you have Starships from the New Star Trek Movies
the new
Constitution Class Vessel (USS Enterprise NCC-1701)

Dreadnought Class (USS Vengeance)

USS Kleven (NCC-0569)
also can you do something about the registry like have in the C Store have the numbers go from 0-9999999 for an example just a thought
Career Officer
# 170
10-10-2013, 04:43 AM
Stuff that is exclusive to the new movies can't be used by Cryptic.
Some materials that are ALSO in the movie have found their way into STO, like the Red Matter Capacitor and the Sharpnel Torpedoes, because they also appeared in the "Countdown" comics.
However the new Enterprise, the Kelvin and the Vengeance are exclusive to the new movies and beyond Cryptic's reach.