Lt. Commander
I recently got into a character creation spree since I bought lifetime, however in the menu for creating a character, I can save an outfit (I did so succesfully), but CANNOT load any outfits at all.

Why?
Career Officer
# 2
06-17-2013, 11:00 PM
From what I understand, the Tutorial mission only has limited support for custom uniforms. If you finish, or skip the Tutorial, you can always visit the tailor and load your saved uniforms there...
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
From what I understand, the Tutorial mission only has limited support for custom uniforms. If you finish, or skip the Tutorial, you can always visit the tailor and load your saved uniforms there...
I know the tutorial wouldn't use stuff like vet outfits, however the two outfits I'm attempting to load have none of those items. And one was saved from character creation anyway :/.

But yes, what I may be forced to do is load outfit after leaving tutorial.
Captain
# 4
06-18-2013, 09:46 AM
I know, we've also lost the "Undo", "Redo", and "Random" buttons it seems. -____-
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 5
06-18-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I know, we've also lost the "Undo", "Redo", and "Random" buttons it seems. -____-
We still have Random, I think the button has an icon something like a 20-sided die.

Undo and Redo were always rather buggy. I can understand why they were removed; I wish they were fixed instead.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
We still have Random, I think the button has an icon something like a 20-sided die.

Undo and Redo were always rather buggy. I can understand why they were removed; I wish they were fixed instead.
I liked undo button. Especially if you were tweaking the sliders.

Because you could hit "undo" and reset it without having to cancel the entire modification.

That and sometimes it seems like STF/certain outfit types when swapped to would reset your face..