Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.10

General:
  • Dilithium Mine
    • The beam down location for the ground map has been moved to the mine interior.
    • The ground map is now properly gated as a tier 1 unlock.
    • The tier 3 description text now mentions that unlocking this tier grants access to the second floor of the interior map.
    • Duty Officer Contacts and the Warp Core Vendor now unlock via their described track
    • The Rich Mining Node is now working.
    • Faction specific bank contacts have been added once they are unlocked.
    • The waypoints for the daily mining missions have been updated
    • The mine transwarp should now be available from your starbase.
  • The ships that are being rescued in the Azure Nebula queued event are now Romulan Republic ships.
  • Large and small hyposprays may now be purchased 100 at a time.
    • They still stack in groups of 20.
Career Officer
# 2
06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
.[*]Large and small hyposprays may now be purchased 100 at a time.
[/list]
For the love of all that is holy and sacred, why on earth would you not increase the stack size? It is ridiculous that you require amounts of these consumables >20, and won't raise the stack size. A stack size of 50 is more than reasonable.
Commander
# 3
06-18-2013, 11:31 AM
1) What's a Rich Mining Node?

2) Great quality of life improvement on the Hyposprays! Can we get that extended to all ground devices purchasable at vendors?

EDIT: 3) Agreed with the poster above...can we get a stack size increase since they are project inputs and not solely devices?
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
[*]The ships that are being rescued in the Azure Nebula queued event are now Romulan Republic ships.
can you update this so it stops spawning 8 bops, 4 mogais, and 1 d'deridex? the last 4 runs its been exactly this every time, giving crap for marks.

republic ships huh? does that mean ha'apax instead of scimitar maybe? and dhealn in there too?

tvaro-1 point
dhealn-2 point
mogai-3 points
d'deridex-4 points
ha'apax-5 points
scimitar- 6 points

that would be cool if it was a bit more like that
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 5
06-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sthraxpwe View Post
For the love of all that is holy and sacred, why on earth would you not increase the stack size? It is ridiculous that you require amounts of these consumables >20, and won't raise the stack size. A stack size of 50 is more than reasonable.
I can't agree with this enough. I bought everything I'd need except for the Nukara Marks to get my Rep up, and I had to basically EMPTY my bank to store all the devices. PLEASE, for the love of GOD, make the stack sizes bigger. Same goes for Deuterium Surplus, having them stack to five (and getting them four at a time) is a HUGE pain in the butt. >.>
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Rihannsu
# 6
06-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Is the rich mining node the one from the third daily mission? Because I just did a daily requiring me to mine an ultra rare deposit, yet I got 198 dilithium with a score of over 10,000... Kind of silly if you ask me.
Republic Veteran
# 7
06-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Quote:

General:[*]Large and small hyposprays may now be purchased 100 at a time.
[/list]
Nice. Now if this could be done for those darn Level I Photon Torps... 250 at a time is a PAIN!
Career Officer
# 8
06-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.10

General:
  • Large and small hyposprays may now be purchased 100 at a time.
Please tell me this includes Power Cell and Shield Charges too. It's got to be one of the most annoying things about the reputation system.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Career Officer
# 9
06-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sthraxpwe View Post
Truth - and it's not like it'll affect the combat utility. Currenly if you have a single Hypo in your device slot and 50 in your inventory it'll pull from the 50 in your inventory before it ever even touchs what's in the device slots, so just increase the stack size already.

And while you're at it why not add the ability to purchase multiple weapons from the shipyard vendors. It'd make filling in the torpedo requirements for the starbase a whole lot easier.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
06-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Noticed that Gamma Orionis has a daily once again. When is the defender accolade for it going to be fixed?
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
NO TO ARC!!!
4 Year Veteran