Captain
# 21
06-18-2013, 04:11 PM
A Dilithium mine that requires you to input Dilithium is some seriously hard to work out thinking.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Rihannsu
# 22
06-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegavel View Post
I can't agree with this enough. I bought everything I'd need except for the Nukara Marks to get my Rep up, and I had to basically EMPTY my bank to store all the devices. PLEASE, for the love of GOD, make the stack sizes bigger.
Why are you storing them in the first place? You can buy them at every station. Complete waste keeping them in the bank when you can just fill up projects straight from a vendor.
Career Officer
# 23
06-18-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
A Dilithium mine that requires you to input Dilithium is some seriously hard to work out thinking.
Right, because in the 'real world' - oil rigs that extract world don't use petroleum products to lubricate machinery or use electricity and other fossil fuels as their crews work and live in the area and extract oil...oh, wait...
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Captain
# 24
06-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
Right, because in the 'real world' - oil rigs that extract world don't use petroleum products to lubricate machinery or use electricity and other fossil fuels as their crews work and live in the area and extract oil...oh, wait...
but this is a game that is supposed to be fun to play and not like a full time job is it not ?
Commander
# 25
06-18-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
Why are you storing them in the first place? You can buy them at every station. Complete waste keeping them in the bank when you can just fill up projects straight from a vendor.
Its easier to have get in all in one trip than to have to go back 36 time as you work your way through the rep system especially if your doing this on multiple toons. If I had to go back to port for all of my 3 toons every day it would take me at least 20 min just to start new projects.

IMO its totally worth it to get them ahead of time and if I wanna get this stuff while I'm already there i should be able to do so without filling my bank like a bunch of tribbles attacking a stack of banana splits.

Either stack limits need to increase or the devs need to use stuff that already stacks a lot more EC into one inventory spot. But using literally 60 inventory spots to store 384,000 EC worth of rep inputs is just plain ridiculous. It was bad enough for the 1st two reps but now its even worse cause the devs had a chance to see how bad it was the 1st time and they did it again with the Nukara rep.
Career Officer
# 26
06-18-2013, 06:16 PM
I agree with others. Please increase the stack size for hypos, shield charges, and power cells.

I've read a possible reason why they won't do that is "because you could store a bunch of extras on bridge officers". If that's the case, then what is the big deal? It's not like carrying a bunch of extra consumables gives us some sort of advantage to exploit the game.

For crying out loud, bridge officers go through shield charges and power cells like they were candy and it's annoying needing to restock them when I don't have the EC anymore but did have it when I stocked them up the first time.
Self Portrait
Rihannsu
# 27
06-18-2013, 07:08 PM
Please, at least, up the stack of consumables to at least 50 if not 100.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
[*]Large and small hyposprays may now be purchased 100 at a time.
  • They still stack in groups of 20.
[/list]
Give us one good reason you can't increase the stack size on these consumables.

How will this break the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Since when does anyone at Cryptic have logic? Spending DIL to get a DIL discount makes total sense.
Career Officer
# 29
06-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafeasonto1 View Post
Give us one good reason you can't increase the stack size on these consumables.

How will this break the game?
While it won't break the game, one reason I see is that if people can stack more of those, they'll probably be less likely to buy inventory space from the Z-store.
Captain
# 30
06-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
In the real world, people who miss the actual point of the entire line of conversation completely and then try and insert a "clever" non-sequitor who fail miserably generally get laughed at a lot.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom