Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Ensign
# 11
06-15-2013, 05:38 AM
where would you be driving from as id be coming from the south driving if it was on route i could pick you up
Career Officer
# 12
06-17-2013, 07:19 AM
OoO, living a bit norther atm (Pitlochry : past Perth) but Edinburgh wouldnt be that huge a trek

Maybe we can make a temporay ingame chat channel for now? would be nice to see numbers etc

ofc like others have pointed out themselves : if i come im gonna whine about two of my broken characters ('support' just close my tickets as solved every few days)
Ensign
Guys and Girls, i will be driving up from Yorkshire so am offering that if any of you cant make it due to travelling then ill offer a lift to anyone,

i will pick you up and drop you off the same night if you wish maybe even next day depending if it ends up a full night out

and bran can you confirm where we are going to be meeting, for us southerners who don't know the area

well if any of you do please reply on here or pm me in game,
also my number if anyone wants to arrange meeting up there before we head up there so we ain't walking round like loose chickens asking everyone we meet are you here for sto lol

@steve5734

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 06-20-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Removed your private information :)
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
06-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Edinburgh? Not a chance. Much too far for me! Cardiff would be ideal for me, although something more central like Birmingham would be a reachable compromise.

Btw, Draco? Putting your mobile number on the forums might not be the best idea

Dakka dakka!
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
ARC: A way to Redeem Codes
Career Officer
# 15
06-20-2013, 03:48 AM
Things tend to come up at short notice for me, but I would really like to attend that week if I'm free. Would be great to meet up with some of the fine people of the UK that enjoy STO

Just an hour on the bus for me (assuming it's somewhere sort of central), plus I never say no to being closer to Burger King. I love BK.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 16
06-20-2013, 09:45 AM
I want to come!
Only been through Edinburgh (Golden Jubilee) once, but it was lovely.
Only YOU can prevent forum fires!

Captain
# 17
06-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Sadly a combination of work and distance are going to prevent me attending. Good fun to all though.
Ensign
hey i understand why you removed my mobile number, that's cool but at least i was making a effort for comms with people because at the moment your leaving things at pretty short notice

nothing has even been set to where we are going to meet, or even where we are going for food yet, give us info so we can start making pans please
Ensign
# 19 theirs a london one
06-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
Edinburgh? Not a chance. Much too far for me! Cardiff would be ideal for me, although something more central like Birmingham would be a reachable compromise.

Btw, Draco? Putting your mobile number on the forums might not be the best idea

Dakka dakka!
you do realize their is a London one as well this weekend

and iv offered if anyone on the way i will happily pick up
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
06-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco5734 View Post
Guys and Girls, i will be driving up from Yorkshire so am offering that if any of you cant make it due to travelling then ill offer a lift to anyone,

i will pick you up and drop you off the same night if you wish maybe even next day depending if it ends up a full night out

and bran can you confirm where we are going to be meeting, for us southerners who don't know the area

well if any of you do please reply on here or pm me in game,
also my number if anyone wants to arrange meeting up there before we head up there so we ain't walking round like loose chickens asking everyone we meet are you here for sto lol

@steve5734

I sent a friend request on your profile at PWE
<a href=http://s146.photobucket.com/user/Challenger03/media/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/Challenger03/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg target=_blank>http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...psfcfe716b.jpg</a></a>

Last edited by charliescot25; 06-20-2013 at 06:19 PM.