Captain
# 551
06-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manofsteel1980 View Post
I have had a ticket in for almost 2 weeks now with no even a peep no reply nothing, i can understand being busy put not this long, may i suggest having more then 1 person doing the full game support that is the only thing i can think off can i have the lone support person look at my ticket please
Ive been playing this game since beta off and on and if this support issues arent taking care of im just gonna stop playing perfect world games cause this is ridicolous
What kind of ticket was it, if it was a bug report I don't think they get responded to, they're just worked on. I may be wrong though, but I think that's what happens
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Ensign
no its a support ticket not a bug ticket
Captain
# 553
06-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
no its a support ticket not a bug ticket
If you have the ticket number it might be worth sending a direct message to @pwebranflakes with it. Might be dealt with quicker like that
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Empire Veteran
# 554
06-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
I have had a ticket in for almost 2 weeks now with no even a peep no reply nothing, i can understand being busy put not this long, may i suggest having more then 1 person doing the full game support that is the only thing i can think off can i have the lone support person look at my ticket please
Ive been playing this game since beta off and on and if this support issues arent taking care of im just gonna stop playing perfect world games cause this is ridicolous
lol. 2 weeks. That is nothing. Man, I wish i had tickets only a few weeks old.
I have had the "Path to..." error in my accolade journal for like 1 1/2 years! Every few months I do another ticket.
Sending a ticket in a PWE is like talking to my wife; you won't get a response.

Two weeks. Pfffft! You are lucky!
Starfleet Veteran
# 555
06-18-2013, 02:08 PM
If your a silver player your lucky to get a response to a ticket at all. If your gold expect a response in 7 to 12 days. I usually get a response after 8. Said response generally runs something like:

"very sorry you experienced this issue, bleh bleh bleh, nothing we can really do at this time, bleh bleh bleh, you might try these suggestions you already read about on the forums but wont work any way, bleh bleh bleh. We hope you continue enjoying star trek online."
Lieutenant
# 556
06-18-2013, 03:49 PM
pretty crazy, I've had a ticket logged for over two weeks now and not a peep

I went gold and after a short time it just went "Subscription Status: Inactive"

I no longer get gold benefits and I didn't get the 500 zen

like my 30 day subscription got me 8 days as gold and no zen. Great start to being a gold member.
Captain
# 557
06-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Does anyone work at perfect world?
No.

BTW - I've been waiting for someone to get back to me on my (former) comp crash problems that Season 4: Misfire was causing since the summer of 2011.

Yeah.

I'm still Romulus_Prime. Joined STO in January 2010.
Ensign
# 558
06-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwstolemyname View Post
If your a silver player your lucky to get a response to a ticket at all. If your gold expect a response in 7 to 12 days. I usually get a response after 8. Said response generally runs something like:

"very sorry you experienced this issue, bleh bleh bleh, nothing we can really do at this time, bleh bleh bleh, you might try these suggestions you already read about on the forums but wont work any way, bleh bleh bleh. We hope you continue enjoying star trek online."
That's what I got for all 3 tickets I put in with a lost character! (each time they put that copy and paste suggestions then mark it as resolved)

The latest ticket has been open now for over 3 weeks- coming upto 4 end of this week!

I call this game Star Trek Online - The Legacy of No Support!
Career Officer
# 559
06-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vialator666 View Post
That's what I got for all 3 tickets I put in with a lost character! (each time they put that copy and paste suggestions then mark it as resolved)

The latest ticket has been open now for over 3 weeks- coming upto 4 end of this week!

I call this game Star Trek Online - The Legacy of No Support!
I have to agree there. Me and my GF put in 2 tickets for no monthly stipend last month. After 3 and a half weeks we got a copy+paste reply "Sorry for your troubles .. here is a list of common solutions" etc. As if no one even read the tickets. Probably not going to get our Stipend this month either, not holding my breath anyhow.
Lieutenant
# 560
06-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
In-game tickets need to be responded to once you get a response back from a GM or they will close out after some time. If you get an actual email from a ticket you submitted, you can respond to that email to provide updates.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
i curenty have made 3 tickets 1 through email about one of my accounts the only responce i got was over a month ago saying that they show me logged in so they marked the ticket resolved and closed i then responded i have 3 accounts 2 linked to 1 email both created during beta now i can only use 1 out of those 2 accounts i want both of them i could care less about the third customer service leaves much to be desired there is no excuse for the way us people who play the game are treated