Empire Veteran
# 1 Boot Camp Coaches
06-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Hi PvP Community,

Those that were kind enough to coach Boot Camp during the last sessions, we could certainly use your expertise again!

Remember, that the success of Boot Camp and PvP in general is only due to the support and friendship we show to each other as a community.

Boot Camp NEEDS YOU! {Cue epic pointy person}

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 06-19-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
06-19-2013, 06:54 PM
I would happily give my time to help coach but honestly I am far less knowledgable about PvP than many in these forums.
Hopefully these truelly learned individuals will offer thier time to help with the bootcamp and keep PvP alive in STO.
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-20-2013, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I would happily give my time to help coach but honestly I am far less knowledgable about PvP than many in these forums.
Hopefully these truelly learned individuals will offer thier time to help with the bootcamp and keep PvP alive in STO.
Thank you Roach. I believe that you underestimate your worth and we would be happy to have you.

Its kind of sad that now that the Coaches have got their respec and title they have drifted off into the shadows leaving so few to carry on.

Boot Camp is important to grow PvP. I really urge everyone to participate.

If you are not up to coaching, then share a build, or submit an article you would like to have featured.
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Its kind of sad that now that the Coaches have got their respec and title they have drifted off into the shadows leaving so few to carry on.
Amen on that one, Drkfrontiers.

Survivor of Romulus
# 5
06-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Have no fear Kraven is here...I will be on hand to help out. There disappearance remains a mystery I am deeply concerned. I to have noticed a large drop in coaches, I chalked it up to summer is here and all the children are out side playing. Anyway the show must go on and it will. So I hope all the students have there teeth sharpened and the bag full of battery's cause we pew on Saturday.

P.S.
Your asked to please bring a case a beer for da coach...that is all

Good Luck And Have Fun Out There...
@LIVIN

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Commander
# 6
06-20-2013, 09:29 AM
I'd like to set myself available to coach, not sure if im suited for it tho but
Empire Veteran
# 7
06-20-2013, 09:43 AM
I'll have to know the times that I'd be expected to be online, but I would be willing to help out now that I'm back.

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here

Last edited by therealsivar; 06-20-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
06-20-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeychnk5 View Post
I'd like to set myself available to coach, not sure if im suited for it tho but
If you like I have some time now to go over what we do at boot camp...you can meet up with me on the pvpbc ts3 server

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Empire Veteran
# 9
06-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Awesome guys! Thats the spirit.

masterkeychnk5, livinrtb - Kudus!

Sivar - you 'ol dog! I can't begin to tell you how great it is to have you back!