Career Officer
For the duty officer system under deplomacy, rank 4 says diplomatic uniform but no uniform was given.

nothing to be upset about most likely just another one that was forgotten. Hope that one can be added along with the rest of the upcoming romulan uniforms like veteran and stf.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Career Officer
# 2
06-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Klingons have been promised a Rank 4 Marauding uniform since... forever. So don't hold your breath waiting for a Romulan one.
Career Officer
# 3
06-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Klingons have been promised a Rank 4 Marauding uniform since... forever. So don't hold your breath waiting for a Romulan one.
wow i would of thought by now klings would have that. Well, heres hoping we both get one. More excited for veteran than diplomacy, but nothing wrong with more uniforms.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-19-2013, 02:43 PM
KDF roms still dont have holographic doffs and tranwarps unlocked, so consider yourself lucky

I doubt we can even claim a t-4 boff
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
Captain
# 5
06-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
wow i would of thought by now klings would have that. Well, heres hoping we both get one. More excited for veteran than diplomacy, but nothing wrong with more uniforms.
Maybe the tier 4 Marauding uniform will be the ever absent Warriors long coat for males and the battle dress for the ladies.

I'm wondering what they're thinking of for the Romulan threads. Hopefully they won't go overboard with the shoulder pads.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Captain
# 6
06-20-2013, 09:37 PM
Well that sucks, all my diplo doffs are headed for the grinder then.
Captain
# 7
06-21-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Take a close look at the Marauding reward tables. All mentioning of a marauding uniform has been removed sometime during last year. We will never get this uniform. Heck we never even got the Embassy Robes. It's been several month since KDF fleets unlocked the Embassy tailor and we never got access to what we grinded for, and we probably never will. This game is all about Starfleet.