Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Event Projects Tab
06-21-2013, 01:44 PM
While projects under the reputation tab for Nukara, Romulan and Omega are now cancelable, few people who weren't able to complete the Crystalline Entity event still have their project tab on Events tab.

Also projects for Event tab lack the cancel project button, so is this intentional? Will we be able to clear this incomplete project off our tab before the summer event is launched or will it auto delete upon introduction of the summer event?
Empire Veteran
# 2
06-21-2013, 03:03 PM
I had a similar post I made the other day.

What I noticed is that instead, they seem to have given us another Event Project slot.

Survivor of Romulus
# 3
06-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Oh there will be another tab all together? That's awesome. I suppose this can be archived.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainwestbrook View Post
Oh there will be another tab all together? That's awesome. I suppose this can be archived.
What i noticed about that on tribble was.. After setting up Top slot with Snowflake Entity of doom event.. the bottom slot greyed out and the Summer event thing was no longer selectable. I hope this was a glitch due to them pulling the leaked thing from Tribble.
Romulan Commander: We were not aware of Vulcans aboard the Enterprise.
Spock: Starfleet is not in the habit of informing Romulans of its ship's personnel.
Romulan Commander: Blah Blah Blah!!! *stabs*