Empire Veteran
# 11
06-21-2013, 03:45 PM
has there been any adjustment to how often it procs? thats a bigger problem, it going off every few seconds
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Republic Veteran
# 12
06-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
Salami:

I don't suppose you would be willing to consider doing a 180 on off-duty outfits and instead totally abolishing them in favor of having all the components in a single category? I often find myself wanting to use parts from one on another (for example, wearing the Honor Guard cloak with my duty uniform or using the Section 31 pleather pants as part of a casual off-duty outfit), and with the console override command disabled I can't do so.

Moreover, because bridge officers are locked into the "uniform" class, they can't use all the great off-duty, STF, and formal wear pieces you guys have given us. Notably, this greatly diminishes my ability to use the great Vedek and Tholian Silk robe sets.

Finally, as you've probably heard a million times, there is a long-standing bug with KDF Marauding reward officers tied in with the way uniform categories are set up. Merging everything into the basic 'uniform' class would address this and return this functionality to our renegade boffs.

That failing, can you give us an "advanced advanced mode" where the unrestricted mix-and-match is enabled -- even if its just a matter of reenabling the console command and not actually making any UI changes?

Pleeeeeease?
Yeah, I agree, and the change is confusing, I was under the impression from past information given that the long term goal was to eliminate "Off Duty" outfits and allow us to put together outfits as we'd like.

Hopefully this is only a short term fix.
Rihannsu
# 13
06-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
[*]All factions now have an off duty costume slot and access to off duty clothing...
This is a nice update to come from out of the blue. Thanks for this.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 14
06-21-2013, 04:58 PM
In the last patch was "Neutral No More" tweaked?

was creating a Reman-sci after selecting to ally with the kdf went to claim the free dhelan with token, claimed ship fine but mission will not resolve so now that character is stuck unable to progress.
Career Officer
# 15
06-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
General:
  • All factions now have an off duty costume slot and access to off duty clothing.
Will this address the 19 month bug the KDF has experienced with not being able to change the costume on our T4 Marauding reward bridge officer?
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
06-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Gamma Orionis defender accolade fix? Please.
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
NO TO ARC!!!
4 Year Veteran
Ensign
# 17
06-21-2013, 06:28 PM
Quote:
General:
  • All factions now have an off duty costume slot and access to off duty clothing.

Known Issues
  • We're still working out the kinks with everyone having off duty costume slots, some costumes may only be partially available. Pardon our space dust.
while you are working on this could you look into adding additional costume slots for bridge officers?

I know this is a stretch goal for a future seasonal minor update addition, but seriously it seems like a serious over-site that I can change everything about my character, from their uniform, ship and everything I could think of, except what my officers wear off duty?

Last edited by kerain; 06-21-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
06-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
General:

Known Issues
  • We're still working out the kinks with everyone having off duty costume slots, some costumes may only be partially available. Pardon our space dust.
Wasn't the plan to drop the distinction between "Off-Duty" and "Uniform" items, so you could mix-n-match and also not need specific "types" of slots for specific types of costume items? For example: Using the Mercenary "Off-Duty" parts alongside standard "Uniform" parts

Is that still the plan, or did it change?

Raptr profile
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
06-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.17

General:

Known Issues
Any news on the ability for KDF and Romulan/KDF to use the costume slots that they have bought?

Ever since the beta I can only use one of my 5 available costume slots.....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Commander
# 20
06-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
has there been any adjustment to how often it procs? thats a bigger problem, it going off every few seconds
This please

I really want to PvP with my Mogai, but I can't in good conscious bring it in there with this console. And honestly I payed for it, so I want to use it, I just don't think it should be giving me these kinds of heals every few seconds.