Commander
# 21
06-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Thx for the shader updates!

Edit: Oops wrong notes, also thx for this

The Shield Adaptive Frequency Generator on the Valdore has be tuned so it no longer outpaces its intended healing rate.

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-21-2013, 10:23 PM
No fix for the invisible orbital strike targeting circle? Any ETA on this? Right now federation engineers (and kdf aligned romulans)don't show a targeting reticle/sound effect when the strike starts. KDF engineers show it normally except for kdf aligned roms who's orbital strike start animation and sound effect also isn't happening before the strike hits.
Career Officer
# 23
06-21-2013, 10:40 PM
*Wipes drool off keyboard*

I copied my KDF Klingon to tribble and it looks like I'll finally be able to use the C-store Mercenary off-duty outfit on him.

Slight request: Romulans allied with KDF have "Klingon" fingerless gloves. Can we pretty please have those made available for KDF characters? At least for KDF Klingons would be nice. It doesn't make sense that Romulan faction get access to something that Klingons had long before they did. All we have are the same 2 gloves Feds have; padded and paneled.
Captain
# 24
06-22-2013, 02:36 AM
How extensively will those Off-Duty unlocks be?

Just temporary? For Boffs too?
Captain
# 25
06-22-2013, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cha0s1428 View Post
This please

I really want to PvP with my Mogai, but I can't in good conscious bring it in there with this console. And honestly I payed for it, so I want to use it, I just don't think it should be giving me these kinds of heals every few seconds.
Actually I wish it healed me that much, its proc rate is still really random.

Wish it healed in a more reliable way. I want to PVE with it, but it never heals me when I'm taking fire, and it heals me when I'm not taking any fire.
Commander
# 26
06-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Actually I wish it healed me that much, its proc rate is still really random.

Wish it healed in a more reliable way. I want to PVE with it, but it never heals me when I'm taking fire, and it heals me when I'm not taking any fire.
Same, occasionally it helps me out but in estfs they burn through my shields without much effort. The bleed through eventually cuts my hull down till a super torp can kill me. I've had times where I had no heals for a minute or more then 8 heals in a row when I was already at full shields.

I can understand the problems with it in pvp. I did a couple runs of it to clear out the missions and had trouble doing any serious dmg to people in that ship. I don't honestly care in the slightest about pvp though so it was not that big an issue for me. I can't think of a way that a change could be put in that would affect pvp and not make it worthless for pve.

The larger then intended heal might be part of the reason it was making ships invulnerable though.
Captain
# 27
06-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikuruyo View Post
Same, occasionally it helps me out but in estfs they burn through my shields without much effort. The bleed through eventually cuts my hull down till a super torp can kill me. I've had times where I had no heals for a minute or more then 8 heals in a row when I was already at full shields.

I can understand the problems with it in pvp. I did a couple runs of it to clear out the missions and had trouble doing any serious dmg to people in that ship. I don't honestly care in the slightest about pvp though so it was not that big an issue for me. I can't think of a way that a change could be put in that would affect pvp and not make it worthless for pve.

The larger then intended heal might be part of the reason it was making ships invulnerable though.

They devs could reduce its efectiveness in pvp, and make it proc more at regular intervals.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.17

General:
  • Updated the tool tip for all MACO Resiliant Shield Arrays to note that the power absorption does not stack with plasmotic leech.
Can you please fix how these buffs interact? The problem is that right now you can build a full stack of the plasmonic leech buff, you get hit once, and it get overwritten by a SINGLE MACO buff, lowering your overall energy levels considerably. It's OK, I guess, if you don't want these two to stack, but at the very least you should have the strongest of the buffs, not the weakest. Right now, PL users are arguably nerfing themselves by using the MACO shields, which is a problem because they are, arguably, the best shields in the game.
Lieutenant
# 29
06-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Updated the tool tip for all MACO Resiliant Shield Arrays to note that the power absorption does not stack with plasmotic leech.
will i get my money, approx 10million back then? or will i get a 15k dili refund for my useless macoshields then? i slotten 4chars with maco and leech. i think syphon and syphon drones should then not stack either. its unfair that only kdf can build hyper-drain builds ... this really sucks. but nice to know, now i have room for different shielding ...

Last edited by davideight; 06-22-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 30
06-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Is the quad-size Aquarius bug ever going to be fixed?