Rihannsu
# 11
06-20-2013, 11:07 AM
No armor visuals of any kind, no kit visuals either, no customization options for romulan boffs bioneural warhead and any other missiles triggering cooldown without firing missile when target gets out of range or too close in under 1 second of firing, this was kdf issue when bioneural was kdf only, but I felt like adding it here since bioneural is still kdf tech.

also, the drinks/toasts on starbase have dexcription, if you talk to the guy next to the bowl, he tels you what they do. keep your eyes open, dmg buff, resistance buff, regen buff.
Say the word, it saves the world.
CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
Career Officer
# 12
06-20-2013, 01:30 PM
The Be'ves chestpiece option for the XII Honor Guard set is still unavailable. The womenfolk want to show off their epic prows.

And we still need a 5 tac console raptor.
Empire Veteran
# 13
06-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxfire View Post
No armor visuals of any kind, no kit visuals either.
added

Quote:
bioneural warhead and any other missiles triggering cooldown without firing missile when target gets out of range or too close in under 1 second of firing, this was kdf issue when bioneural was kdf only, but I felt like adding it here since bioneural is still kdf tech.
Since Feds can get that weapon too, I'll leave it as a general bug

Quote:
no customization options for romulan boffs
I'll throw that up since its associated with T-4 boff

Quote:
also, the drinks/toasts on starbase have dexcription,
removed from list

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokruhlica View Post
The Be'ves chestpiece option for the XII Honor Guard set is still unavailable.
I am seeing this option available on my alien kdf, was unlocked before Reputation. Can anyone else verify its still an issue (assuming you have the paid the costume unlocks and the the ground elite optionals)
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)

Last edited by bootyboots; 06-20-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 14
06-21-2013, 05:36 AM
The fireworks console works as long as you haven't already claimed it, I used it last week on one character and yesterday on another, unless the patch 24hours ago broke it, it is working fine for me.

I did however have an issue with Instalation 18 on my KDF Tactical Alien where when talking to Rina Khev it wouldn't regester and allow me to procede so I dropped the mission. Will try it again at a later date. Funny thing is my Orion Engineer last week did it without an issue.

The Lobi store costume has errors and like most KDF uniforms a very limiting palette for many parts like the gauntlets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
# 15
06-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Ok,

Costume/uniform issues.

Belts and the KDF female Bare top..armored or cutout has many issues where belts clip into the piece. oh.. and the belts ride to high in most cases. They don't even look properly decrative..

Orion. Bares legs and NO Boot's? NPC's get to wear boots.. why cant our orion females wear boots? (old old old complaint)

Baldric's..
No customization options for the baldric? Thats where KDF should be wearing thier fleet patch/insignia, and they should definatly be different from fed style... KDF does not do "Logo's" also, habitually have to watch bust size on avatars or a breast will clip through a balric..especially when using the bare top option for female toons. Not all baldric clip.

Fleet badge is set to high on a number of the tunic options both KDF and Romulan where the badge is obscured by pauldrons (vet fur especially for KDF, and Vice admiral double fabric drape on the Romulan pauldrons obscures the fleet patch.

Seems to be a bug at the ships tailor right now. Haven't been able to adjust decorative bits on the ships since before the last patch. I change them and everything become shades of grey. Not all ships. My one toon T'varo refit though can't seem to have shades of color other then grey on the pattern selection.. Not essential to game play.. but detracts from the look and feel... and emersion.

More coming as i trip back over them..
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Career Officer
# 16
06-21-2013, 09:47 AM
KDF needing to wait lvl 24 before mining instead of 7 (or 9?) like feds.

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Empire Veteran
# 17
06-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
Ok,

Costume/uniform issues.

Belts and the KDF female Bare top..armored or cutout has many issues where belts clip into the piece. oh.. and the belts ride to high in most cases. They don't even look properly decrative..

Orion. Bares legs and NO Boot's? NPC's get to wear boots.. why cant our orion females wear boots? (old old old complaint)

Baldric's..
No customization options for the baldric? Thats where KDF should be wearing thier fleet patch/insignia, and they should definatly be different from fed style... KDF does not do "Logo's" also, habitually have to watch bust size on avatars or a breast will clip through a balric..especially when using the bare top option for female toons. Not all baldric clip.

Fleet badge is set to high on a number of the tunic options both KDF and Romulan where the badge is obscured by pauldrons (vet fur especially for KDF, and Vice admiral double fabric drape on the Romulan pauldrons obscures the fleet patch.

lots here, I tried to sumarise and focus on things that either shouldn't require significant additional functionality or are already available elsewhere in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
Seems to be a bug at the ships tailor right now. Haven't been able to adjust decorative bits on the ships since before the last patch. I change them and everything become shades of grey. Not all ships. My one toon T'varo refit though can't seem to have shades of color other then grey on the pattern selection.. Not essential to game play.. but detracts from the look and feel... and emersion.
I'm going to hold off on adding this one as it doesnt seem to be a KDF specific issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
KDF needing to wait lvl 24 before mining instead of 7 (or 9?) like feds.
added

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
The Lobi store costume has errors
can you be more specific?

Added other things noticed else where, looks like some issues with costumes are being addressed on tribble, hopefully they will make it to holodeck
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
Empire Veteran
# 18
06-22-2013, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyboots View Post
can you be more specific?
Clipping issues with the sash, lack of customization colour options for gauntlets, boots etc, only have like 1/2 a dozen brown colours to choose from. Also unable to change the colour of the center part of the top. I don't know whether you'll consider that a bug or not, but for me it was a huge let down and feels unfinished to a point that I advise people not to get the uniform.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Empire Veteran
# 19
06-22-2013, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Clipping issues with the sash, lack of customization colour options for gauntlets, boots etc, only have like 1/2 a dozen brown colours to choose from. Also unable to change the colour of the center part of the top. I don't know whether you'll consider that a bug or not, but for me it was a huge let down and feels unfinished to a point that I advise people not to get the uniform.
clipping issues are noted

as far as colors, the limited palette seems to indicate that Cryptic wants KDF in subdued, earth-tones, romulans in greater variety of earth tones, and federation can basically wear whatever colors they want.

really unfair in the color customization but it was likely either an art designer's or CBS choice, unlikely to convince them to give us more options
Career Officer
# 20
06-22-2013, 05:22 AM
K't'inga model only displays the low-res model for players.
High-res model only visible at great distances.

Still no Klingon 100-day veteran reward (reminder: Feds got the "All Good things" commbadge)

KDF Fleet Mark Daily on Starbase bugged and can't be finished 50% of the time.