Starfleet Veteran
# 71
05-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
Whay are these threads not Stickied!?

Unless Cryptic wishes to do something similar, Starfish is providing a valuable service to this community.

The least they can do is give him the tools to continue like Stickying this thread.
/Seconded
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"Close Air Support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
Empire Veteran
# 72
05-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
Whay are these threads not Stickied!?

Unless Cryptic wishes to do something similar, Starfish is providing a valuable service to this community.

The least they can do is give him the tools to continue like Stickying this thread.
Got my vote!!!

Great work - loved the video tutorial also...
Career Officer
# 73
05-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Very, very nice. Chance of a KDF and Romulan one in the future?

Also, something worth noting - the Steamrunner Retrofit does not come with the Resonance Casdcade Console. It is only found on the T1 Steamrunner class. As I recall, the T5 Steamrunner doesn't come with anything except standard weapons and equipment :\
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Empire Veteran
# 74
05-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post

Also, something worth noting - the Steamrunner Retrofit does not come with the Resonance Casdcade Console. It is only found on the T1 Steamrunner class. As I recall, the T5 Steamrunner doesn't come with anything except standard weapons and equipment :\

Here is the Klingon one Starfish1 started:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ight=Starfish1

and yes I would love to see one for the Romulians...
Captain
# 75
05-07-2013, 12:24 AM
My belated thanks for completing the FED chart. It's a joy having a large "wallpaper" to browse around in.

I hope people will still be able to open it as it might grow, though. Cryptic just keeps on adding new versions (like fleet or mirror).

Thanks again and keep up the great work.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 76
05-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post

Yes to the Klingon one, it's at:
starfish1.co.uk/chart2.jpg
Though it's only the fleet ships for now, next week will probably see it expanded to all end game ships (then I will wait to see what changes are in store after the 21st)

Absolutly right about the Steamrunnuner. How embarrasing, I have that ship as well. I should have known better. I will get that error on the list for the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
My belated thanks for completing the FED chart. It's a joy having a large "wallpaper" to browse around in.

I hope people will still be able to open it as it might grow, though. Cryptic just keeps on adding new versions (like fleet or mirror).

Thanks again and keep up the great work.
Yes, I am continuing with the KDF chart, though it won't be as big as the Fed one as there are far fewer ships. I have to say - If anyone has issues opening the large Fed chart, please say, and I will split it into two smaller sections, it really is no trouble for me to do that, and I will do it at the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armedbushido View Post
Here is the Klingon one Starfish1 started:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ight=Starfish1

and yes I would love to see one for the Romulians...
Oh, you beat me to it (regarding the link). Thanks for that.

Yes, I am planning on doing a Romulan one in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully the day before the official launch.
Empire Veteran
# 77
05-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to do these...
Career Officer
# 78
05-25-2013, 10:04 AM
Updated to version 3.2
http://starfish1.co.uk/chart1.jpg

Addition of Tal Shiar vessels
Updated all cross faction ship frames to their new brown colour scheme
Updated the Mirror Assault and Star Cruiser acquisition details to include the Tal Shiar lockbox
Removed the module from the T5 Steamrunner (you still get it, but it's unlocked with the T1 version)

For those that have difficulty opening this chart (which is now two rows deeper)

The upper half
http://starfish1.co.uk/chart1a.jpg

The lower half
http://starfish1.co.uk/chart1b.jpg

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Starfish1

Last edited by starfish1701; 05-25-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Ensign
# 79
06-22-2013, 09:15 AM
I like the idea of setting it up so you can print them 9 per sheet like cards, then you can move em around and compare side by side, and waiting with baited breath for the rest of the klingon chart
Lt. Commander
# 80
06-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Holy frakking crap.... this is amazing.

Nevermind accuracy or service providing, but the sheer effort of putting this together, and layout of abilities and specifications in such a way... its absolutely beautiful (from one artist to another).

What program did you use? I wanted to say Photoshop, but the lines seemed a bit too clean. Did you do this in Illustrator?
Paid STO subscriber since December 2010, and DJ for mmo-radio