Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Ensign
Sorry to use this as a go to but am hoping you will read this BRANFLAKES

Now i know this is not your fault and sorry for my rant but after week of receiving poor service really can you expect me to stay cool with all the nice emails iv previous sent

because clearly finding someone on the STAR TREK TEAM team who actually speaks English is a rarity, clearly my handlers who have replied to me over the last month is a 5 year old ****** who even doh its takes weeks to reply to a email even then still sends me a random automated email about **** that's not even related to my problem, so after weeks of waiting around am no further ahead in solving my issue

now my problem 5 characters which have become unplayable and are stuck in Qo'nos and cannot exit one of the rooms, from when i made them, now can i get them removed in sector or something so i may actually play them thats all i ask unstuck them please

i think its poor that the guys on your end are not even reading our problems in the emails and tickets we send but instead send a automated which has no solution to the problem,

now its no EXCUSE if your receiving a high amount of tickets or emails with problems because it is YOUR TEAMS JOB, if they cant do it then clearly they should not have that position
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
06-15-2013, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco5734 View Post
Sorry to use this as a go to but am hoping you will read this BRANFLAKES

Now i know this is not your fault and sorry for my rant but after week of receiving poor service really can you expect me to stay cool with all the nice emails iv previous sent

because clearly finding someone on the STAR TREK TEAM team who actually speaks English is a rarity, clearly my handlers who have replied to me over the last month is a 5 year old ****** who even doh its takes weeks to reply to a email even then still sends me a random automated email about **** that's not even related to my problem, so after weeks of waiting around am no further ahead in solving my issue

now my problem 5 characters which have become unplayable and are stuck in Qo'nos and cannot exit one of the rooms, from when i made them, now can i get them removed in sector or something so i may actually play them thats all i ask unstuck them please

i think its poor that the guys on your end are not even reading our problems in the emails and tickets we send but instead send a automated which has no solution to the problem,

now its no EXCUSE if your receiving a high amount of tickets or emails with problems because it is YOUR TEAMS JOB, if they cant do it then clearly they should not have that position

I assume you tried /stuck
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Ensign
# 3
06-16-2013, 10:31 AM
yes mate i tried the unstuck, re installed the game among everything else i could think off and nothing mate but am fuming after my wait that was the answer i got which had nothing to do with my problem and still they have given me no answer
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Fastest way to fix this would be to delete your characters.? ??you said new character right??

Well with the release of LOR the Klingon stuff got redone. it's alot better now. If you're not to invested into the current character I would say delete them and make new 1 or more.

**(This is all on the assumption that these are "New" Characters and not lvl 50 geared ones, )
Captain
# 5
06-16-2013, 02:29 PM
My friend and I found a way over a sector block wall... now our games crash when we try to log onto those *heavily invested* characters. I used the thing in game stuck/cannot load character thing, and I got this totally unhelpful email suggesting I use transwarp or beam up.

So I tried using the Character section of the contact GM in-game, and I'm still waiting for a reply email (3 or 4 days later).

The key is to be persistent, but that doesn't help when you get unhelpful responses.
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Empire Veteran
# 6
06-16-2013, 05:58 PM
I had my lobi character do this, always crashed after LoR went live. What I had to do to solve this (no help from PWE support mind you, they basically said without saying it "bad luck we don't know what's wrong", we know more about the game than they do it seems) is delete my installation remove it fully from the registry and re-install. Thankfully my wife also plays and I got her copy so I didn't have to re-install/download like 40GB of game data.

Their support really needs improvement I only ever got one helpful response and that was after about 5 useless ones. I probably got transfer up the chain to someone who actually knows something about this game as it worked straight off the bat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Ensign
# 7 thank you for reply
06-17-2013, 05:06 AM
i just wanted to say thank for taking the time to reply, i know it doesn't take long to write a reply but i really appreciate the effort thank you,
its just mad how you pay hundreds of pounds and you get a automated service email reply

Quote:
Fastest way to fix this would be to delete your characters.? ??you said new character right??
they are between levels 20-50 not all new mate, an levelling this many chars would take far too long for me lol thank you

Quote:
I had my lobi character do this, always crashed after LoR went live. What I had to do to solve this (no help from PWE support mind you, they basically said without saying it "bad luck we don't know what's wrong", we know more about the game than they do it seems) is delete my installation remove it fully from the registry and re-install. Thankfully my wife also plays and I got her copy so I didn't have to re-install/download like 40GB of game data.
Since this problem i have bought this new computer and had to newly install the game but the problem still persists so i think it is a error on there end

its looking like am going to have to delete them, man !! lol am leveling a solo base to tier 3 i don't have time for more grind
Commander
# 8
06-22-2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8472 View Post

Well with the release of LOR the Klingon stuff got redone. it's alot better now. If you're not to invested into the current character I would say delete them and make new 1 or more.

**(This is all on the assumption that these are "New" Characters and not lvl 50 geared ones, )
There are a lot of bugs if you choose to be a Romulan ally to the Klingons and the most glaring one I have found is all of the missions that are listed under the "Available" tab are missing. This means you don't get to do any of the daily missions that get you dilithium.

On the Federation side they all work just fine so really until they fix this you might want to ally with the Federation, even though the story Cryptic wrote to set it all up gravitates the player to want to ally with the Klingons.

My Romulan Klingon ally is now level 32 and there is nothing listed under the Available tab and all of my Romulan Federation allies have LOTS of missions, like the daily "Explore Strange New Worlds" that earns you 1440 dilithium every 24 hrs....none of that is available to the Romulan Klingon ally...