Empire Veteran
# 131
06-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Story Accolades:
Reman Resistance - 10p

You joined with the Reman Resistance in their defense against the Tal Shiar at Dera IV.

Playing as a Reman, you now have a third option when talking to Obisek in the episode "Frozen". You have to be a Reman but anyone teamed with you will get the accolade too. Now you have to play that mission 5 times to get all accolades...

Last edited by therealfluffy; 06-08-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Commander
# 132
06-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Does anyone know where you can kill Klingon Rebels on ground for the accolade?
Captain
# 133
06-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Single Klingon Rebel is in one of the Nimbus III stories, so it takes 1000 plays to get it. That being said, I asked nicely and they might be added to Foundry at some point.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=10
Rihannsu
# 134
06-16-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post
Updated map: http://i.imgur.com/noyORe2.jpg

Numbers: Nimbus Survivor...
Letters: Event bosses...
So very awesome. Thank you. Got 'em all.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Romulus
# 135
06-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriley77 View Post
Is there any specific place that one would need to stand for the "now you C me" accolade? I've tried stopping at each of the force fields and both ends.. nothing pops for me.
the best thing to do is once you get in the walkway is pan your camera from the front of the ship to the back looking at the Enterprise then tasha will say she is some ship to bad we will have to sacrafice her to restore the timeline.
Captain
# 136
06-27-2013, 03:40 PM
I need a little help with a few of the the Risa accolades. Such as... "Try to practice the Mok'Bara with a Klingon during the Day", "Fly beneath one of Risa's archways", "Observe an argument between a Klingon and a Trill at night" and "Become a Seeker Commander by participating in Pavyl's game".

Can anyone help me in finding these? Thanks in advance.
Empire Veteran
# 137
06-27-2013, 04:36 PM
Events:
Samba Master - 25p -
Your mastery of the summer dance competition on Risa has taught you a few new samba moves.
Samba! - 25p - You've paid a visit to the dance floor on Risa and picked up a simple samba routine.

Exploration Accolades:
Arc Flight Mastery - 10p -
You flew under one of the natural arcs on Risa.
Catch Me If Toucan - 10p - You played Pavyl's game on Risa
Ducks of Hazzard - 10p - You followed the clue and found Pavyl on Risa.
Gorilla in Sixty Seconds - 10p - Pavyl can't stump you. You deciphered his clue and found him again on Risa.
Lightly Landed on a Lighthouse - 10p - You landed on the two lighthouses on Risa.
Risa Roofer - 10p - You took a little break by standing on the roof of the hotel on Risa.
The Big Year - 10p - Locate all of the Vista Birds
The Frog and the Furious - 10p - You've beaten Pavyl at his own game and know the island as well as a Risian.
Walked the Boardwalk - 10p - You took a walk on the boardwalk in Risa.
Why Are You Flying Over a Volcano? - 10p - You flew to the tip of the volcano in Risa.
Won't Look Down - 10p - You braved the swaying bridge in the paradise of Risa.

General Accolades:
Denied Mok'bara (FED only) - 10p -
A Klingon on Risa refused to teach you Mok'bara.
Fireworks Observer - 10p - You watched a fireworks display on Risa.
Master Relaxer - 10p - Earn all the accolades on Risa.
Onlooker - 10p - You overheard an argument between a Trill and a Klingon on Risa.
Practitioner of Mok'bara (KDF only) - 10p - You practiced the art of Mok'bara with a Klingon on Risa.

It's amazing to see how they manage to split accolades, belonging to the same wrapper, into two different categories. As usual, Cryptic show signs of their non-existing QA and in 7 hours is the first maintenance planned. Thank God I'll be asleep then.

Last edited by therealfluffy; 06-27-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 138
06-27-2013, 08:00 PM
thx for the list, therealfluffy..^^

Most of the accolades I have so far, but with two I have slight problems:

"Denied Mok'bara" How to get this accolade? I don't found any Klingon NPC on Risa. Do I need a Klingon player for that? And what must this player do to deny the Mok'bara? I'm a little bit confused about that...^^

"Onlooker" Where to do that? I haven't found any klingon or trill-npc's arguing anywhere or anytime. Do you have a hint?

thank you a lot...^^
Commander
# 139
06-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grigul1 View Post

"Onlooker" Where to do that? I haven't found any klingon or trill-npc's arguing anywhere or anytime. Do you have a hint?
Arguing couple shows up right at the front of floater vendor's booth at nighttime.

As for Mok'bara accolades - I think you should try to use Mok'bara emote near the Klingons on top of the arch.
May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
Starfleet Veteran
# 140
06-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Look for a fire on the beach at night near the large arch for "Unauthorized beach party"

Quote:
Originally Posted by grigul1 View Post
thx for the list, therealfluffy..^^

Most of the accolades I have so far, but with two I have slight problems:

"Denied Mok'bara" How to get this accolade? I don't found any Klingon NPC on Risa. Do I need a Klingon player for that? And what must this player do to deny the Mok'bara? I'm a little bit confused about that...^^
Klingons are found on top of the large arch...

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010

Last edited by wolfpacknz; 06-27-2013 at 10:36 PM.