Career Officer
# 7711
06-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Jacob and lenox soon arrive at lenoxs base.

Lenox: don't mind the mess we just moved. Govt caught on to us at our last spot.

Jacob: how many people do you have

Lenox: in my group all together close to 800 here and then the crews of about 6 old military vesseles.

Jacob: any one here know stane.

Lenox: probably not. But I bet someone knows where to find him.

A romulan walks up to him handing him a padd lenox looks at it and then hands it back to him as he leaves.

Lenox: well I sure missed that oppurtunity.

Jacob: what now.

Lenox: seems we just learned the orions are selling a highly classified fed tech. No spedifics from my sources but that any new tech would be nice about now.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7712
06-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Ooc: so quite now lol
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7713
06-23-2013, 09:53 AM
*Armagosa Subspace Telescope. Sam is hiding in the Jefferies Tubes, several cuts on her face and the sleeves of her shirt slightly torn. Her arms and face are covered in bruises as she moves through the various junctions, switching paths at every turn. She hears the comm chime.*

Tara *Over Comm*: Come on, Sam. You've got to come out sometime.

*Sam rubs her heavily bruised neck, before opening the conduit into another junction. She enters the junction and leans her back against the wall, sitting down on the floor.*

Look, this telescope was designed to only use life support when maintenance crews were on board. All I have to do is put the telescope back on automation and...

Well, you get the idea.

If you come out and face me, at least you have a chance.

Sam: Better idea. How 'bout you come and find me?

Tara *Over Comm*: Hello? Anybody there?

*Sam taps the comm panel for a second before moving on.*

Junction 12, huh? Headed for the Power Generators?

Sam: I was wondering where the hell I was. Thanks.

Okay, Junction 1 was off the Command Centre... so if Junction 12 is the generators...

*Irritated* Then I'm heading in a circle!

*She comes out into another junction. This time she looks at the doors to check which junction she's in.*

Junction 8...

Screw it!

*She takes out her emergency transponder and activates it.*

Well Tara, you just got a big fat beacon to find me! Let's see if you get here before the Republic does.

*She looks around, looking up to read the sign for the next junction.*

Junction 10...

*She looks down.*

Junction 9...

*To the right.*

Junction 7!

She'll be coming from Junction 7, so...

*She tucks the transponder behind the ladder before moving up it to Junction 10. She opens the manual release for the hatch before closing it so it's open by just 2 inches. She then keeps her finger on the emergency open button.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7714
06-23-2013, 10:22 AM
Lenox: well looks like I'm going to have to deal with some problems. Feel free to explor jacob. Ill be back soon.

Jacob watchs as lenox walks away.

Jacob: roland start going through all the info we have to find stane or anyone we know that's working with stane.

Roland: yes sir. Also I'm picking up an emergency transponder. I wouldn't normally have detected had I not been monitering all traffic.

Jacob: who's.

Roland: sam

Jacob: the republic will take care of it. But if they don't keep monitiring it.

Roland: very well sir.
Captain
# 7715
06-23-2013, 10:32 AM
James: *meditating in his quarters well hidden from the crew... Feels danger everywhere but feels it really around this Sam.*

Sam...

*He feels the immense pain associated with the hum... and a screech..*

*Taps the private channel*

Matt you might want to get Sam now...

*Wax and the Freedom are on hold watching the conference ... enroute to their destination..*
Career Officer
# 7716
06-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Lenox soon returns.

Lenox: well we don't have a location yet still but we are looking.

Jacob: good he is right now a key I want to find. And then crush.

Lenox: that makes two of us
Starfleet Veteran
# 7717
06-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: *meditating in his quarters well hidden from the crew... Feels danger everywhere but feels it really around this Sam.*

Sam...

*He feels the immense pain associated with the hum... and a screech..*

*Taps the private channel*

Matt you might want to get Sam now...

*Wax and the Freedom are on hold watching the conference ... enroute to their destination..*
Matt *Over Comm*: We're already en route. We're 2 hours away.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7718
06-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt *Over Comm*: We're already en route. We're 2 hours away.
James: Damn...

Sam.. Don't do something stupid...
Captain
# 7719
06-23-2013, 11:21 AM
*Dorman is sitting in his ready room but feels a very dark presence in there with him*

Dorman: I figured you would show up sometime ..
Career Officer
# 7720
06-23-2013, 11:25 AM
Cole stands on the observation deck of the infinity looking out into slipspace as they travel. They are with out a home now. A fleet of 1500 vessels scattered throughout the asteroid and nebula fields figting a war they can't win. For the first time in a week he has gotten a chance ti relax. And he's taking. Vecause he doesn't know if he will get this chance ever again.