Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 11
06-22-2013, 11:54 AM
I had the same problem. Just gotta read through all the descriptions.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
06-22-2013, 12:14 PM
This has been reporting down in the bug section.... but, for those who don't use the search function:

The problem is under investigation, but a workaround that is working for everyone who tries it is, return to the flotilla ship requisitions officer, and click through every single dialogue option. Once finished with the many different options, press exit, and the mission should clear, allowing you to continue to the next part of the mission.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Rihannsu
# 13
06-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Yep, this workaround worked for me, too.
---
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
06-22-2013, 11:07 PM
I play this game since beta and I know the search function. But I have the experience that using the bug forum generally doesn't help in 95% of the cases. If you post it in general discussion, it's reaching more People and then it might get spotted by a dev more easily. Thanks for the workaround, I'll try it.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 15
06-23-2013, 07:49 AM
this has just happened to me, i am now stuck in the ship yard and cannot progress and i never claimed a C store ship either. Kinda ruining my one day of the week when i can rank my toon.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16 Confirmed Work Around WORKS!
06-23-2013, 03:27 PM
This is a Centurion Character playing in the Romulan story arc, you can get the mission "Neutral No More" and talk to the ship requisitions officer. Confirmed with current character that by clicking on every dialog possible does allow mission to progress! *BUMP*