Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Anyone else having a problem moving on to play "Seeds of Dissent"? I completed the previous mission about three days ago. But, the system didn't automatically inform me of the next mission like it has done with every other mission previously. I can't access it through "overview" function either. Anyone else? Or can someone tell me how to fix this? Submitted a email through support a couple of days ago. But, I haven't heard anything.
Empire Veteran
# 2
06-21-2013, 04:36 AM
Did you try replaying the mission before it?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Ensign
# 3
06-21-2013, 11:00 AM
It was a difficult mission and took a long time. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do that. Plus, I really didn't like that mission. Is there any other way?
Career Officer
# 4
06-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Can you see the mission under the "Episodes" tab? Is the "Hail" button clickable, or greyed out?
Ensign
# 5
06-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
Can you see the mission under the "Episodes" tab? Is the "Hail" button clickable, or greyed out?
Thanks for responding. Yes, it's right there where it's suppose to be. But, usually the grey turns green and allows you to move on to the next mission. It's still grey. And the mission before has the "replay" buttoned available. So I can play that game and some others that I previously played. But, I can't advance.
Ensign
# 6
06-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Alright, what's going on here. Now, I've even replayed the previous mission and not only is it not allowing me to advance to the next mission, but the "free" ship I was suppose to get upon being promoted to sub-admiral is the same bloody ship I got last time I was promoted - and I'm being expected to pay for it. What in God's name is going on with this game?
Ensign
# 7
06-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Can someone please help he out here?