Starfleet Veteran
TNG season 1 costumes still lack appropriate pants with the colored piping at the bottom (goes along the chevron-shaped cutout on the front over the shoe).

Example:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...6/fullbody.jpg

We have the TNG admiral pants--we just need to copy those and replace the gold with a standard color palette and voila, TNG season 1 pants! If the costume model guy could take the time to knock this out, that would be awesome. I brought this issue up on the forums and to Branflakes via Twitter and in-game when the TNG uniform came out almost a year ago in July 2012 but it was ignored. Please make things right, Cryptic.

PS: Still hoping for skants, btw. Package them with a C-store TNG replica ship interior if you must.
Career Officer
# 2
06-16-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm still waiting as well. Hopefully whatever they come up with will match the black better than normal TNG pants (IE, DS9 admiral pants actually look better with the season 1 uniform).
Number one on my wishlist: New FED transporter effect
Number two: 22nd Century Excursion Jackets
Number three: Handheld communicator animation for non-combadge uniforms
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2013, 09:59 PM
So let me get this straight, you are complaining because the pants don't have a tiny strip of color at the bottom, and that's it?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
06-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalavier View Post
So let me get this straight, you are complaining because the pants don't have a tiny strip of color at the bottom, and that's it?
Yes. I'd like like it to be done right, and this is something simple that would probably not take a lot of resources to fix.
Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
Empire Veteran
# 5
06-24-2013, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
Yes. I'd like like it to be done right, and this is something simple that would probably not take a lot of resources to fix.
One of the things with cryptics track record they haven't made good on is revisiting things that either should be in the game or to revisit things that are in the game that need to be fixed. Same problem with KDF we have with costumes falls under that same issue. If you didn't own certain costumes before rep systems came out once you obtain them they are a waste to obtain.
Captain
# 6
06-24-2013, 02:48 AM
how about the oversized combadge? That is more visible than some small tiny line .
Captain
# 7
06-24-2013, 02:55 AM
they should update the TNG season 1 uniform pack so it is like this
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Lieutenant
# 8
06-25-2013, 10:04 AM
those pants are in the game,i bought the season 1 admiral pack fron zen store im using those pants right now,you can choose the color of the V shape at the bottom
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
06-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelata View Post
those pants are in the game,i bought the season 1 admiral pack fron zen store im using those pants right now,you can choose the color of the V shape at the bottom
Are you sure? The shape is right but the color was limited to chrome gold I thought.
Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
Lieutenant
# 10
06-25-2013, 12:00 PM
you are right they are gold only,good if your tac though,look nice on my series one gold uniform