Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 neutral no more
06-23-2013, 07:46 AM
just made centurion and after claiming my ship i am stuck. The prompts continue to tell me to claim my ship. I have logged off,change instance and so on and submitted a ticket. All to no avail so in essence my toon is stuck as the next part of the mission will not progress.
Ensign
# 2
06-23-2013, 11:21 AM
you need to go to the ship selection officer after purchase to select which ship is active, that will advance the quest for you
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-23-2013, 12:43 PM
This is rather silly, but heres what to do. go back to the ship requisition guy, and go through ALL the conversation options, basically select all the ship type stuff, every one. then it will complete.
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-23-2013, 11:28 PM
I too am having this issue

Selecting a differing active ship didn't do anything.

Reconfiguring the look of the ship did nothing.

Going back to the person who gave the mission did nothing.

Logging off and back did nothing.

Talking to the ship seller and using every dialogue option possible did nothing.

Buying other ships did nothing.

This seams to be a new problem that has surfaced.
I already have one level 50 romulan character so I didn't have this issue before.

Unless this is a Klingon allied related issue....because my other character was allied with the federation....and I see a lot of Klingon allied issues being talked about.

And also not all ships are available still.....I am a romulan allied with the Klingons but I cant access a lot of Klingon ships or ships I normally would have available if I where Klingon or federation just like I cant access a lot of federation ships when I am allied with the federation nor a lot of ships I would normally be able to access that are not specific to the federation.

I sent in a bug report....had to do it twice because as usual the bug report system failed to send the first time....I got the unable to connect to bug server box first time.

My bug report is number 1,822,259 I think.....so probably wont be read anytime soon.