Career Officer
# 231
04-30-2013, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudiefix1 View Post
Ok, this is my version of the spacebar bind which makes healing more easy, quicker and effective:

Download the bind at: http://upload.ugm.ac.id/498healbind.txt

So, in this "heal" bind, fill tray 7 with power and offensive abilities you want to cycle.

Tray 8, fill with team heals, like ES, TSS, APD, HE etc

Tray 9, fill with self heals, like evasive, BFI, PH, ramming speed.. but also TT, TSS, APD etc (the team heals)

Here an example: http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5...ndstray789.png

These abilities in tray 8 are connected to your team mate selecting buttons, the F buttons. Normally, you select yourself by pressing F1 and your first team mate by F2 etc. In my opinion confusing, so I changed it to:

Yourself: Esc
First team mate: F1
Second team mate: F2
Third team mate: F3
Fourth team mate: F4

Its more natural. The 4 team mates together with the F buttons in the right order, and yourself easy accessible by hitting the top left corner button?

So summarized,

spacebar activates abilities in tray 7
F1,F2 F3,F4 , activates abilities in tray 8
escape activates abilities in tray 9

Few notes:

All buttons have also shield distribution. You need to hit the buttons a few times to activate all abilities. This is due to activation delays (usually 0.5 sec). The bind is designed such a way that the order of activation goes from the left to the right (thus tray 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 etc), so order your tray likewise.

Place the bind file in following directory: C:\Users\Public\Games\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live (Or same cryptic directory in your program files)

Use following command to activate your bind by typing in your chat window: /bind_load_file healbind.txt
I added the command to increase your target's buff icons to my bind. New download link:

http://upload.ugm.ac.id/822healbind.txt

After replacing the file in your STO/live directory, you may need to enter the load command for your bind file again while in space: /bind_load_file healbind.txt
Empire Veteran
# 232
05-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudiefix1 View Post
Bind the following command to a key:

<key> GenSetEarlyOverrideFloat Hud_Statustarget_Space_Bufflist scale 1.00

1.00 is 100%. I use 175%

Because it reverts to original size a few moment, I added it to the spacebar commands. Dont forget the $$ and " "

I also had to rearrange my hud because the buff icons needed more room without blocking other windows.
You can unlock your hud by typing in your chat: /GenJailUnlock 1 so you can adjust your windows without having to go to the green screen. Dont forget to lock your hud again with /GenJailUnlock 0
Blessings on your house. May you have many strong male children.
Thanks.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Lt. Commander
# 233
05-16-2013, 02:31 PM
hey does anyone remember the keybind for "t" to call targets in pvp?

someone had my account for awhile and messed it up,,i dont remember how to make it a file and what it is i have to type in chat to activate it.

would be most appreciated.
Career Officer
# 234
05-17-2013, 09:24 AM
T "team Target: >> $target <<"

You can change the purple parts in tekst you like
Do you want to improve healing; use keybinds

@rudiefix Feds: Rudiefix / Thron / Opa
@rudiefix KDFs: Lill / Xifeidur / Dehr / Ugly
@rudiefix Roms (KDF alligned): Chicita

Last edited by rudiefix1; 06-18-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Captain
# 235
05-18-2013, 02:42 AM
Does anyone know how to make keybinds work for Romulans on tribble? The keybinds for my KDF character still work the same way as they did on holodeck after I transfered him to tribble, but nothing happens when I switch to my Romulan. Entering the load command again didn't help either.
Ensign
# 236
05-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenw0lf View Post
Does anyone know how to make keybinds work for Romulans on tribble? The keybinds for my KDF character still work the same way as they did on holodeck after I transfered him to tribble, but nothing happens when I switch to my Romulan. Entering the load command again didn't help either.
I'm the @Ambience poster who originally posted in Faithborn's thread with my binds. Just came back for Romulans actually. Apparently some of the old commands have changed per a friend. That being said, I was able to reload most of my bind files.

What I did was I did a /bind_save_file from a Fed character, then switched to a Romulan and did a /bind_load_file of that output file.

I did notice that one or two of my binds now had (nop) as the bind, so apparently they were for functions no longer supported.
Ensign
I want to create a keybind for certain buffs, then call it within keybinds like attack pattern Alpha $$ decloak, and attack pattern Omega $$ decloak.
Starfleet Veteran
# 238
06-24-2013, 10:10 AM
hi guys, i don't known if there is working solution for this but...here i go.

i need somekind of keybind who would be able to distribuated the shield while i am cliking on the fire all weapons button on the hud of the game.

in other words when i am cliking on the "fire all beams" button on the tray of the game it also distributed the shields, is that even possible?
and if so, how?

thank for your help.
Starfleet Veteran
# 239
06-25-2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo1nx View Post
i need somekind of keybind who would be able to distribuated the shield while i am cliking on the fire all weapons button on the hud of the game.
I use:
space "FireAll $$ +power_exec Distribute_Shields $$ +trayexec 0 9"

This fires all weapons, distributes my shields, and for a fun time, activates my fireworks which is slotted in row 1, column 10.
Survivor of Romulus
# 240
07-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Can anyone advise some good ground keybinds?
Closed Thread