Career Officer
# 561 Re: Ticket Support
06-21-2013, 04:37 AM
Therre doesn't seem to be an appropriate section within the forums to post this, so I'm doing so here in the hope that it'll catch someones' eye and they'll be able to sort this mess out for me.

Back on the 30th of May, I submitted a ticket regarding lost mail items. The items in question I had initially paid for via zen, thus I feel (rightly or wrongly) that I've been robbed of 1000zen at the moment. The item(s) in question were two Ferasan Bridge Officers. They weren't sold, and I had two mail messages on my KDF toon with no attachments.

There was a reply to my ticket, but said reply was an automated one. All previous tickets I'd ever received were not automated. I'm not talking about the automated one that you always get, I'm taking about a completely different one, that is quite extensive. That was on the 10th of June. Needless to say, it didn't answer any questions, or solve any problems.

So, I updated it, clearly leaving the 'no' option when it asks if I want the ticket closed. When I next check the ticket, it has been solved, though not updated. At this point, I updated it again (just in case I had accidentally selected yes when asked to close the ticket), and submitted. Again, I went back to check on the ticket where it had again been solved. So I updated it again.

As of today, all my updates have been erased, and I am unable to add too it. It's labelled as 'solved' when it quite clearly isn't. Now I don't know whether there is something wrong with the ticket support system, or whether someone at office is having a little laugh, but either way, this ain't professionalism by a long shot.

I have since posted another ticket (back on Tuesday/Wednesday) detailing my troubles, and that one currently remains unresolved and with no feedback.

What the hell?
Ensign
# 562
06-21-2013, 09:03 AM
I already heared a lot of the beyond catastrophic customer support with PWE. I hoped, I'd never have to use it. Earlier this month though, my chars went missing. Poof, just gone. With it my ship, and a couple of hundered hours of playtime. I contactet customer support. A week later, I got an automated/copy-pasted email. IT JUST WAS THE PROBLEM-CATEGORIES! Not only this, Customer support had the shamelessness to mark my problem as solved,while,clearly, I am still sitting here, not knowing what in the world is going on. I am really quite angry, as I'd expect a little more effort and efficiency from a big company like PWE.It's like no one in customer support even cares about my problem. Nah, just send some random s&*#, that problem will solve itself? Really? Is that the new form of customer support at PWE? If I'd do my job as sloppy as whoever is sitting on the other end of the line, my employer would have fired me months ago, and kicking me in the rump while I'd be on my way out. A second email I send out was never even honored with a 'working on it'. You guys should seriously consider hiring more or at least caring staff, or at least hire some germans, they're sure to get the job done in time.
I am really not an angry person, but being downright betrayed like this makes me really angry...
Ensign
the title says it all, i had been overcharged for zen (same package twice) and then offered zen to compensate and then nothing. just ignorance ever since, still not got my money back for the hidden illegal charges that i was billed nor have i received the zen offered up and a resolution 2 weeks ago.

they have closed other tickets ive made even the one to complain about being ignored and my legal rights ignored after being illegally overcharged but guess what, they still just ignore me.

ive given em till 25th this month to respond now and then legal action will start.

posting this to let all know not to buy anything on this site or perfect world as they will add extra hidden illegal charges and then ignore you after they have ripped you off.

PERFECT WORLD ===== ILLEGAL FRAUDSTERS IGNORANT OF PEOPLES LEGAL RIGHTS.
Commander
# 564
06-22-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm wating for someone to get to mine.
Lt. Commander
# 565
06-23-2013, 07:22 PM
well here are 2 reasons:
1. the gms currently are being flooded with requests so it may take a while
2. branflakes is on shore leave so there is not as much activity
Lieutenant
# 566
06-23-2013, 08:12 PM
yeah I got a ticket open because my sub just went inactive after 8 days of the 30, didn't get the zen

been open with nothing for 20 days now. anyone had a reply? know about how old tickets get before an answer?

I know my problem doesn't stop me from playing so maybe not as urgent. but I sure as heck wont renew my sub until it's been fixed.
Survivor of Romulus
# 567
06-23-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm still owed Zen from my single month sub during the LoR launch, they responded saying many people got too much zen. This didn't even pertain to me because I had only subbed for that month.

So what did the support do, closed the ticket.... lol

you'd figure after spending over 300.00 bucks this year on STO, they would be willing to grand my cruddy little 500 zen.
Commander
# 568 Terrible response time
06-23-2013, 08:55 PM
This company seems to ignore almost all request to resolve things about money they seems to drag their feet. I must say, this game will NEVER be top tier until their customer service gets better.
Lt. Commander
# 569
06-24-2013, 04:57 AM
They care so much they merge this with the sticky thread so peole don't notice the crappy customer service they have. Not many people click on 52 page stickies.

IT's sad, that no one has sued this company yet. Nothing would make me more happy to see that.

I can't wait for that day, I really can't wait. If I had the money I do it, but I don't unfortunately.

Don't worry they will rub the wrong person the wrong way, and then it's over.
Ensign
# 570
06-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Hi Captains,

[*]PWE account holders are able to submit Support tickets here: https://support.perfectworld.com/

Unfortunately this is not true. Your support page has a redirect loop problem