Career Officer
I must say after the tribble patch notes implying that the change for the doff donations on fleet projects only works with projects not having both medicals and scis and now seeing it went live without that meaning where before my sci project would cost 70 medicals and 60 scis now requiring only 130 total of no matter which one ...

.. its just great^^

much easier now, much less hard earned fcredits down the drain for hundrets of useless sci doffs..

so thx cryptic for changing that.

also the dil mine idea to reduce cost is nice.. (alhtough i dont like spending lots of dil to reduce ddil costs) its a great thing for us small fleets and much easier to progress now with the fleet (and its holdings)

so me like this
Commander
# 2
06-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
I must say after the tribble patch notes implying that the change for the doff donations on fleet projects only works with projects not having both medicals and scis and now seeing it went live without that meaning where before my sci project would cost 70 medicals and 60 scis now requiring only 130 total of no matter which one ...

.. its just great^^

much easier now, much less hard earned fcredits down the drain for hundrets of useless sci doffs..

so thx cryptic for changing that.

also the dil mine idea to reduce cost is nice.. (alhtough i dont like spending lots of dil to reduce ddil costs) its a great thing for us small fleets and much easier to progress now with the fleet (and its holdings)

so me like this
Yeah, not sure about the mine yet, but the doff things is a big relief.

If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting. ~thlaylierah
So realistically, you only need to have the exact number of doffs that you need. ~leadme2kirk
Commander
# 3
06-21-2013, 04:15 AM
Aye, thanks!

This is one of the changes I've been most looking forward to. Security, Ops and especially Medical doffs have been a big problem but this is a tremendous help.
Career Officer
# 4
06-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Yes, THANK YOU!
# 5
06-25-2013, 01:17 AM
In my opinion, this doff change will probably do far more short-term good for small fleets than the dilithium mine. Excellent work, Cryptic, just wish it was done a year earlier.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)